WR DEPTH CHART

Reed IS that guy, if they would use him that way. And, as an aside, Price actually went across the middle (and took hits...and held on to the ball) last season. Will wonders never cease?

Yep - watch the home Miami game again. This is exactly how they used him. But, for a double move/misdirection route to work, you gotta have blocking for more than 3 seconds. I think the offensive line upgrades will work, therefore I think that good old Stone Hands has a real chance of making a big splash this year. Incidentally, on the hands of stone thing - I got the feeling that is over with this year. Look for Reed to tear it up = possible secret weapon against the Pats.

Yep - watch the home Miami game again. This is exactly how they used him. But, for a double move/misdirection route to work, you gotta have blocking for more than 3 seconds. I think the offensive line upgrades will work, therefore I think that good old Stone Hands has a real chance of making a big splash this year. Incidentally, on the hands of stone thing - I got the feeling that is over with this year. Look for Reed to tear it up = possible secret weapon against the Pats.

That's a great pic on your BB home page, OC.

I hope you are right about Josh. I know I've played this tune on many occasions in the past, but here it goes one more time:

Josh does not have stone hands...he has GREAT hands. He makes some of the sickest catches I've ever seen, in traffic, while getting hit, etc. His drops, I believe, are due to concentration lapses and, perhaps, a stone (or stoned) HEAD. Reed needs to get work and across the middle is just the place for him.

A question about our OL additions. It sounds like we've added run support. Can these guys pass block, too?