McF-face rips the Bills!

McGahee said that his lack of production last season wasn't his fault.

"My situation wasn't that great," said McGahee, adding that his knee is no longer an issue. "Thank God for getting the 990, to tell you the truth. ... If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback, a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

God I HATE this guy. I will root for his failure

"My situation wasn't that great," said McGahee, adding that his knee is no longer an issue. "Thank God for getting the 990, to tell you the truth. ... If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback, a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

I get it. He wasn't the problem, everybody else was.

Fugging loser.

I would not have believed that he said that had you not included that link. That absolutely proves that ML and DJ did the right thing. What an incredibly immature statement to make. Trashing your team instead of facing your own inability. Like they say "adversity does not develop character, it reveals it". I was not initially thrilled about the short term effects of the trade but I am now. Thanks for the info.

I would not have believed that he said that had you not included that link. That absolutely proves that ML and DJ did the right thing. What an incredibly immature statement to make. Trashing your team instead of facing your own inability. Like they say "adversity does not develop character, it reveals it". I was not initially thrilled about the short term effects of the trade but I am now. Thanks for the info.

I must strongly agree, and I left him alone wrt the kids, Toronto etc.; I never cared.

The team will be better without him (or so I hope). :(

That was really the one quote that got me po'd. He essentially states he had no "hope" playing in Buffalo with current players. There was an interesting debate on this board recently about whether the pats were in decline. There is no such debate about Willis. JP and Lee are getting better. Willis is getting worse. He may have talent but the guy crawled up and died on us last year while the other two "young guns" got better. The only place his production increased last year is in the enviable category of stupid qoutes. Now he's on to bashing ex-teammates. I hope we kick the crap out of him. :(

It absolutely is immature but it's also horrifically unprofessional and unthankful. He's referring to the team that paid him a year's salary while he glued his knee together...Not that he OWES Buffalo anything, but in a way, I guess he does- not neccesarily loyalty, but at the very least gratitude and RESPECT!

GROW UP, WILLIS.

As much as i dislike when one of my favorite ex Bills trashes the Bills, his words ring the bell of truth. At the end of the year even Jauron and Levy were quoted as saying O line needs major improvement. They had to keep Royal in to block, and keep in mind they switched the entire starting O-line halfway through the season. We just spent BIG money on the O-line in the 1st days of free agency. I wonder why?

As much as i dislike when one of my favorite ex Bills trashes the Bills, his words ring the bell of truth. At the end of the year even Jauron and Levy were quoted as saying O line needs major improvement. They had to keep Royal in to block, and keep in mind they switched the entire starting O-line halfway through the season. We just spent BIG money on the O-line in the 1st days of free agency. I wonder why?

But by that logic, WM should be eagar to stay and give the new horses a shot...

It doesn't freaking matter. everyone and their mother knows how crappy the bills o-line has been in recent memory. he's a grade A douchebag loser phuckhead for even bringing schit like this up.

I don't recall the Detroit OL being considered tremendous when a guy named Sanders was doing rather well. If you are a "top 5" back you make it work with what you have in the NFL. The Electric company was adequate but not great. The difference was that they had a "top 5" back.

"Ain't mah fault. Know what I mean? Know what ahm sayin'? Damn..." [stupid laughter follows]

Willis McGahee is a turd. He has absolutely no character. And Ray Lewis glaring at him is not going to suddenly cause him to develop character.

And he's on the downside of his career. He's already slower than he was the first time he played for the Bills. The average lifespan for a RB in the NFL is pretty short anyways so how many years does anyone really think he has left even if he's alright in 2007?

I thought he was a locker room leader. No?

I can't believe he trashed his (ex)teammates. The idiot doesn't realize if he plays another 5 years he's likely to have one of them on his team again. Also, we know he's going to play against them (though I'm not sure he does). Brilliant, as usual. Good riddance!

This doesn't surprise me in the least that he would trash the team. I would totally expect this from today's players, especially considering he's a former HERricane (being the model of how a university should run it's program).

It's like when you were a kid and had a disagreement with a teacher, parent or other adult authority figure; you can't help but get the last word in. This is exactly what Willis did, rather than just leave and say all the "right" things when he got to Baltimore, he has to throw a couple zingers in there towards his former team.

Hey Willis, don't burn your bridges (remember P. Price came back to the Bills with his tail between his legs), show some class and move on.

I don't recall the Detroit OL being considered tremendous when a guy named Sanders was doing rather well. If you are a "top 5" back you make it work with what you have in the NFL. The Electric company was adequate but not great. The difference was that they had a "top 5" back.

Exactly. The Chargers blew chunks when Tomlinson got there in 2001. In 2003, when they staggered to a tie for the worst record in the league, David Boston was the only WR with more than 15 catches and Drew Brees threw more picks than TD passes.

So how did LaDainian fare with "no line, QB, receivers"? 1645 yards, averaging 5.3 a carry, 13 TDs... and oh yeah, 100 catches for another 725 yards and four scores.

Best back in the league, Willis? You're not even the best #21.

And he's on the downside of his career. He's already slower than he was the first time he played for the Bills. The average lifespan for a RB in the NFL is pretty short anyways so how many years does anyone really think he has left even if he's alright in 2007?

:blink:

Which is why, except in rare cases, all the cool kids DON'T sign RBs for bigtime $.

Cheap, adequate (or better) replacements can be found in the draft.