What a disaster

I know Willis is a punk....But what the hell are we doing creating ANOTHER hole on this team?

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

But lets give 50 Million to a guard

Anyone make any sense of this mess?

Fire away Homers

Well lets see. We did not create the hole at RB. We proactively adjusted to the situation. Willis was not going to play for us. We had no choice but get rid of him. He does not want to be a Buffalo Bill. I am please to get the picks we did.

We have 4 day one draft picks and i think we will adress CB, LB, and RB at a minimum.

DT - we need some help but lets not forget that McCargo, Williams, and Tripplett will be back. Still an area of need but we have a first rounder here already in McCargo. Hopefully he develops next season.

CB - We will address this in the draft and probably in free agency. One can hope that Youbouty develops.

WR - We could use a better #2 but we are probably ok for now.

LB - Definitely need to address this in the draft.

QB - We are set with Losman. I expect that he will get even better with the OL improvements.

RB - Expect that we draft a RB on day one of the draft and that we sign A-train or another free agent. Sound like we will play 2 running backs ... like most teams.

I haven't spent a ton of time here recently, but I'm truly amazed that nobody has posted "Dooooooooooooomed" as a response to this post. is that no longer considered the epitome of the witty retort? in any case, i'm impressed. keep up the creativity, folks.

I know Willis is a punk....But what the hell are we doing creating ANOTHER hole on this team?

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

Is there a game this Sunday? Did I miss something?

get real homers

been holder (112, row 17) SINCE 72

AND WILL BE TILL THEY MOVE AWAY (2-3 YEARS)

but can we get real anytime soon?

Please???????

Well, since Rich Stadium didn't open until 1973, I'd say getting real is the last thing this thread is going to do.

get real homers

been holder (112, row 17) SINCE 72

AND WILL BE TILL THEY MOVE AWAY (2-3 YEARS)

but can we get real anytime soon?

Please???????

...and you've been a Bills fan since 1918! Hell, you MUST be right.

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

Tom Donahoe izzat you?