• Angelo Crowell
    • Terrence McGee
    • Brian Moorman
    • Roscoe Parrish
    • Ko Simpson
    • Donte Whitner
    • Coy Wire
    • Randy Hand?

i voted lee evans,but i feel thurman should be there being he is going into the hall of fame this season.what would it hurt to give him some glory being that there will be alot of thurman talk this season with people planning on going to the hall of fame inductions.we can put lee up next season.there is nothing wrong with remebering past glory as well go bills in"07

one of those shots of the entire OLine approaching the line of scrimmage. of course you would have to wait until the first preseason game for that but in the mean time a nasty shot of Jason Peters would work.

For those of us who love Thurman but would like to be reminded of a positive future and not the glorified past.

I tried to pick some of the impact players on the current roster, if I left someone out then screw me.

I voted Ko. Would hve put Ashton but have no idea what he looks like. Hoping this situation changes this year. Sorry, back from the pub and finding the typing difficult :lol:

I'd say Coy Wire

Okay now that you're done laughing, cursing, or cleaning whatever liquid you just spit all over your monitor hear me out

Drew was put on TSW banner. Shortly afterwards, well you know

Travis was put on TSW banner. Shortly afterwards, well you know

McGahee was put on TSW banner. Shortly afterwards, well you know

I don't wanna put Mooreman/McGee/JP/Evans/etc up there for fear of TSW curse

So lets put TSW curse to our advantage. Instead of putting up our big name players we should have some nobody or the designated whipping boy. That way when the curse strikes, one of two things will happen...

it won't affect any key personnel.

karmic balance might kick in and instead of cursing a good player to mediocrity it might propel a mediocre player to greatness

one of those shots of the entire OLine approaching the line of scrimmage. of course you would have to wait until the first preseason game for that but in the mean time a nasty shot of Jason Peters would work.

Putting the O-Line up there would be very cool.

I'd say Coy Wire

Okay now that you're done laughing, cursing, or cleaning whatever liquid you just spit all over your monitor hear me out

So lets put TSW curse to our advantage. Instead of putting up our big name players we should have some nobody or the designated whipping boy. That way when the curse strikes, one of two things will happen...

karmic balance might kick in and instead of cursing a good player to mediocrity it might propel a mediocre player to greatness

thank you!

I'd say Coy Wire

:lol:

I'm with dev/null on this one.