so...your happy the Bills got two 3rd rounders?

I for one am glad that the Bills managed to get two 3rd round picks....but lets hope they trade out of the third round!

The Bills draft history in the third round since 1996:

1996 Matt Stevens

1997 Traded for BJ Hobert

1998 Robert Hicks

1999 Shawn Bryson

2000 Corey Moore

2001a Ron Edwards

2001b Jonas Jennings

2002 Coy Wire

2003 Angelo Crowell

2004 Tim Anderson

2005 Kevin Everett

2006 Ashton Youboty

Slim pickens there boys!

probably zero.

ummm, marv was here last year... so that makes one. and a good one at that because youboty was projected to go end of the first round to early second round..... he didn't play last year for personal reasons but i have an incling that he is going to follow in his buckeye predacessors footsteps (ala clements/winfield) but hopefully when he makes it he stays for a little while longer.

ummm, marv was here last year... so that makes one. and a good one at that because youboty was projected to go end of the first round to early second round..... he didn't play last year for personal reasons but i have an incling that he is going to follow in his buckeye predacessors footsteps (ala clements/winfield) but hopefully when he makes it he stays for a little while longer.

sure he was here.....but you asked how many he was in charge of. me thinks he had little to nothing to do with talent evaluation and draft picks.

I for one am glad that the Bills managed to get two 3rd round picks....but lets hope they trade out of the third round!

The Bills draft history in the third round since 1996:

1996 Matt Stevens

1997 Traded for BJ Hobert

1998 Robert Hicks

1999 Shawn Bryson

2000 Corey Moore

2001a Ron Edwards

2001b Jonas Jennings

2002 Coy Wire

2003 Angelo Crowell

2004 Tim Anderson

2005 Kevin Everett

2006 Ashton Youboty

Slim pickens there boys!

Youboty and Crowell....and a buncha crap

The Bills have also Drafted Don Beebe, Glenn Parker and Frank Reich with their 3rd Draft Pick.

But admittedly there are a lot of dudes taken with the 3rd rounders. Several years we didn't have a 3rd

because we used it to trade up, which we may do this year.