Man are people grouchy today

HelloNewman

Boy people are certainly grouchy today....everyone I worked with today is short tempered and grouchy. Even the poeple on the road have a case of road rage more than normal...what gives?? Weather? Someone pee in their corn flakes?

They didn't win that Mega Millions drawing?

Unfunny sarcasm. Apparently it pisses people off to no end.

What was that supposed to be funny? Jesus Christ, I've got better things to do than to read your boorish crap. I'm sick of it!

Oh and BTW in response to the original post, no all attitudes are fine here.

I just want to take this opportunity to tell you that I love you all my bills brothers and sisters.....

GROUP HUG GROUP HUG

KOOMBAYA

You just want to get your arms around the guys . :lol:

Boy people are certainly grouchy today....everyone I worked with today is short tempered and grouchy. Even the poeple on the road have a case of road rage more than normal...what gives?? Weather? Someone pee in their corn flakes?

Why waste our time and Wall space with this crap?

Asswipe!

(Oh, for what it's worth, people seem to be driving like idiots today (and yesterday), too. Maybe it's the full moon. Crap! Now I've wasted out time and Wall space and I'm an asswipe. I hate when that happens.)

Why waste our time and Wall space with this crap?

Asswipe!

(Oh, for what it's worth, people seem to be driving like idiots today (and yesterday), too. Maybe it's the full moon. Crap! Now I've wasted out time and Wall space and I'm an asswipe. I hate when that happens.)

Don't start thinking 4 cheesy posts are going to make up for your 4 month absence.

You suck.

There was a lunar eclipse this week. Subgenius dude made that happen to show you he isn't happy with you.

Don't start thinking 4 cheesy posts are going to make up for your 4 month absence.

How about 5 cheesy posts? I got all kinds of cheese here, bub. :censored: