Here's a RFA DT that sounds like a seasoned Akoye.

I would do it. Give up a 3rd and sign him to a nice long contract would be just fine............ Best available of LB, RB, and CB with our first 2 picks with the odd position out having to wait for day two. It's gonna be hard to fix everything folks..................

I would do it. Give up a 3rd and sign him to a nice long contract would be just fine............ Best available of LB, RB, and CB with our first 2 picks with the odd position out having to wait for day two. It's gonna be hard to fix everything folks..................

I just posted the same thing. Bravo

He can play now and it leaves us with our two first picks for other needs as in CB, LB or even a RB if that needs to be addressed. Marv did talk about looking at RFAs so could this be a possibility?

http://www.titansonline.com/team/players/bio.php?PRKey=209

I'd be happy with that especially since he's only 22 but I'd still like to bring in Marcus Bell in for a look. He won't cost us a pick either.

Obviously with very little information, but since I'm not as down on our D-Line as others I think this could be a good deal...better than the options that will be available with the 3rd round pick. Allowing an ideal goal of LB/CB in the first two rounds. Much better than the relative cost of getting a siminilar talent for CB or LB in free agency at this point.

this guys seems like just what we need. big run stuffer with speed and agility. and hes had just enough time in the league to start playing to his potential, but can still easily learn a new system and pick it up quickly. would be an interesting move and better than drafting a DT. hope marv looks at this board lol. dont know bout his character though. he does play next to haynesworth.

I like the thought in getting this guy.......I do believe you can change the "terms" of franchised/tendered players. Didn't we accept only 1 first round for Peerless instead of 2?

This guys sounds perfect and still lets us keep the 1 and 2 rnd picks...trade down a few in rnd 1 and get the 3rd back... I like it, I like it alot!

He can play now and it leaves us with our two first picks for other needs as in CB, LB or even a RB if that needs to be addressed. Marv did talk about looking at RFAs so could this be a possibility?

http://www.titansonline.com/team/players/bio.php?PRKey=209

I think you're selling Okoye short. I don't know terribly much about Starks, but Okoye is that rare player than Starks is not. Just a hunch.

His mother likes to go to all his games and providing that they still live in Waldorf, Md., it might be tempting for him to play in the northeast. I'm really looking forward to seeing if the Bills invite Starks in for a visit. If so, I'll really be pumped expecting Buffalo to sign him.

He sounds a lot better then anyone we would pick up in the 3rd round this year......

If we could get a second for McGehee we could use our 2 seconds to trade up into the first round and possibly land both Willis AND lynch........

I am just not real high on any of the corners in this draft........I would rather see us go for Harper and bring along Yobuty.....we went db heavy in last years draft in anticipation of that I think

gosh, I feel like a tool, but I was calling for starks like a month ago, so I am in total agreement. he can play nose and is explosive. We can not find that talent in the 3rd round, and once again, we can try to put clauses in his contract, that does not allow the Titans to match (if it's still legal, if I recall they are trying to put a stop to it)