Low Grade Dog Food

Here we go again, another free agent revolving carousel of mediocre talent that reeks of an old cheapskate owner not willing to do what it takes. If this continues, this team should move! A seven year playoff drought and we are entertaining a lineman from one of the worst lines in the NFL and we sign a guy that has played on as many teams as he has been years in the league, wow!!! In the meantime, the team that has won three Super Bowls in the last 5 or so years continues to bring in the cream, go figure?

What other teams are making splashs right now?

Oh yeah......none.

Let Marv do his thing. Again to anyone who thinks that FA is loaded with talent you better go take another hit of our crack pipe. Marv builds through the draft just like when he was a coach. I would rather bring my own guys in via the draft than search through others castaways. If Marv can hit the 07 draft like he did with 06 than we are on our way back to being contenders again.

Here we go again, another free agent revolving carousel of mediocre talent that reeks of an old cheapskate owner not willing to do what it takes. If this continues, this team should move! A seven year playoff drought and we are entertaining a lineman from one of the worst lines in the NFL and we sign a guy that has played on as many teams as he has been years in the league, wow!!! In the meantime, the team that has won three Super Bowls in the last 5 or so years continues to bring in the cream, go figure?

Put the pipe down and relax......................................................................

Hmm...it's a bit over 11 hours since free agents and their representation can speak with other clubs. B-)

This board does nothing but piss me off during this time.

I should just go back to viewing and not posting.

Why is anyone suprised? Marv likes to use his draft picks. Donahoe drafted for the first couple rounds and the rest were fodder. I like Marvs first draft and the contributions that we got out of that class. If they can improve and Marv can do it again. Were looking at our OWN team that could gel and carry us somewhere. Not bringing in a ton of castaways and trying to gel them.

NE loses more talent than they gain each year and still remains competitive. (Makes me hate them even more) They won't sign Thomas once they realize he wants to be paid top LB dollar. Bill will probably say to him "Wouldn't you rather come to a team that has a shot at the superbowl instead of getting paid so much"?

It is truly a pretty sad FA year when you even consider Adalieus Thomasand Nate are the top 2 players available. Marv & everyone else in the league are going to realize that there are no sure fire signings that will leap their team to the superbowl and continue to build through the draft and try and sign some moderatly priced guys to try and make an impact. Maybe they will get lucky.

What other teams are making splashs right now?

Oh yeah......none.

Let Marv do his thing. Again to anyone who thinks that FA is loaded with talent you better go take another hit of our crack pipe. Marv builds through the draft just like when he was a coach. I would rather bring my own guys in via the draft than search through others castaways. If Marv can hit the 07 draft like he did with 06 than we are on our way back to being contenders again.

I am concerned that we don't have any top talent scheduled for visits while stiffs like SF and Cleveland do. Yesterday ESPN listed the 30 top FAs and potential suitors, and guess what, the Bills weren't even mentioned once. From the scheduled visits I see that list wasn't very far off. Basically when you have media hacks like Trey Wingo and Lincoln Kennedy extolling the virtues of Ralph's cheapness there must be some truth to the matter! Levy has done an excellent job and I look forward to his draft, but we need a couple of highly skilled FAs to get us where we need to go. Give Losman and Evans a quality line and the sky is the limit, but it will not happen with the jokes I see coming in for visits.

This board does nothing but piss me off during this time.

I should just go back to viewing and not posting.

Why is anyone suprised? Marv likes to use his draft picks. Donahoe drafted for the first couple rounds and the rest were fodder. I like Marvs first draft and the contributions that we got out of that class. If they can improve and Marv can do it again. Were looking at our OWN team that could gel and carry us somewhere. Not bringing in a ton of castaways and trying to gel them.

Junkie,

If you want to take a look at my track record on this site you will see:

1.) I called for Donahoe's head over three years ago;

2.) Supported Losman from day one;

3.) Died laughing when we signed Mulurkey; and

4.) Asked for TKO to be cut six months ago!

*OFFICIAL THREAD OF THE CHICKEN LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRIGADE*

NE loses more talent than they gain each year and still remains competitive. (Makes me hate them even more) They won't sign Thomas once they realize he wants to be paid top LB dollar. Bill will probably say to him "Wouldn't you rather come to a team that has a shot at the superbowl instead of getting paid so much"?

It is truly a pretty sad FA year when you even consider Adalieus Thomasand Nate are the top 2 players available. Marv & everyone else in the league are going to realize that there are no sure fire signings that will leap their team to the superbowl and continue to build through the draft and try and sign some moderatly priced guys to try and make an impact. Maybe they will get lucky.

I don't disagree on the low talent level, but at the very least they need to entertain Steinbach and the kid from San Diego. They have both the money and need!

Dockery is low grade dog food? Maybe you should find another sport to follow, football doesn't seem to be your calling.

I am concerned that we don't have any top talent scheduled for visits while stiffs like SF and Cleveland do. Yesterday ESPN listed the 30 top FAs and potential suitors, and guess what, the Bills weren't even mentioned once. From the scheduled visits I see that list wasn't very far off. Basically when you have media hacks like Trey Wingo and Lincoln Kennedy extolling the virtues of Ralph's cheapness there must be some truth to the matter! Levy has done an excellent job and I look forward to his draft, but we need a couple of highly skilled FAs to get us where we need to go. Give Losman and Evans a quality line and the sky is the limit, but it will not happen with the jokes I see coming in for visits.

Who gives a flying f@#$k what Trey Wingo and Lincoln Kennedy say. Ralph is cheap because he won't give Clements a $20M check?

Folks...you'd think after all this time, most of you could figure out who is serious and who is just busting nuts to make everyone go crazy.

The dude is just trying to rile you all up, and I must say, he has done so admirably.

He's Ice-like, if I do say so myself. All that's missing is a thread title that starts with "LMAO at your assclowns..."

Junkie,

If you want to take a look at my track record on this site you will see:

1.) I called for Donahoe's head over three years ago;

2.) Supported Losman from day one;

3.) Died laughing when we signed Mulurkey; and

4.) Asked for TKO to be cut six months ago!

That's really amazing... considering your track record on this site began just eighteen months ago, and after Mularkey was hired...

That's really amazing... considering your track record on this site began just eighteen months ago, and after Mularkey was hired...

I suppose it's possible that PtP is one of the numerous multiple personalities that pepper this site.

"Sybil" is more than just a movie... B-)