Friday Fish Fry

JoeFerguson

I'm in the mood for a fish fry for lunch. Can anyone recommend a place for me that is close to UB North Campus?

Yes! Go to Lebro's, it's on Campbell very close to UB. Fish fry is good, as is many of their other pasta dishes. You should be able to find a few with no meat on this Lenten Friday.

McPartland's (sp?) - it's on the corner of South Union and Wehrle. About a 12-15 minute drive from UB

Excellent call...when I was a kid, my parents used to drag me there about once a week, and I hated it...as I got older though, I really began to appreciate their fish frys! The wings aren't bad either...my folks, as old as they are now, still head over there a couple times a month, god love 'em...my brother told me, last time he went to Buffalo, he was there 5 days, and went to McPartlands' three times, for the fish!

I miss Friday fish fries. During lent in Nebraska churches put on Fish Fries as fundraisers. Kinda of fun. Fish isn't bad either. Nothing like WNY though. In Nebraska you stand in line up to 2 hours for fish fry and drink beer. Its a social thing. More people look forward to standing in line drinking. The fish just soaks up what you drank. Local politicians and who's who work at these events to kiss babies and get votes. Holy name church is the best by the way. haha.