FSU College Republicans offer new scholarship

Ramius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bring the war into a debate about college admission programs, call the people this is about "psychos" and "cowards", make blanket assumptions about them, and have the unmitigated gall to call other's replies "stupid"?

You are by far and away the BIGGEST psychopathic, dumbass (*^*&%^$^#to EVER post here.

Be that as it may, these college republican organizations have held pro-war rallies all over the country yet they are in college and not the military. I have very little respect for these cowards. Put up or shut up.

Be that as it may, these college republican organizations have held pro-war rallies all over the country yet they are in college and not the military. I have very little respect for these cowards. Put up or shut up.

You are assumming, that they are not joining when they are done with college. You know to be an officer it is kind of required. Maybe, just maybe they want to lead.

First of all, Im not sure what a "pro-war" rally is and where they were held. Show some examples. And last I checked, Sir Dumbass, the United States has a VOLUNTARY military and this thingy called the 1st Amendment.

And again........WHAT does this have to do with college admissions and them making a point about AA?

Do a web serach yourself, many examples of these pampered clowns holding pro-war rallies. Not my fault if you missed them when they happened.

I'm really surprised I'm not getting the answer I thought I would from you guys. Damn!

Which part of open to the general public went entirely over your head?

So the UNCF isn't open to the general public but this other one is?

It would appear that I am not as familiar with the UNCF as I thought. How is the UNCF NOT open to the general public (excepting that the recipients need to be Negroes to qualify)?

So the UNCF isn't open to the general public but this other one is?

It would appear that I am not as familiar with the UNCF as I thought. How is the UNCF NOT open to the general public (excepting that the recipients need to be Negroes to qualify)?

Here is a link to the web page that lists the national scholarships offered by the UNCF. Please find for me any requirement that the recipient be 75% of any race or ethnic designation in order to qualify for a scholarship. UNCF Scholarships

And just to further clarify, here is a link to the College Republicans Home Page, please note the purpose of the organization and the reason it exists. Then compare that to the UNCF Home Page, again noting the purpose of the organization along with the reason it exists.

If after reading all of that, you still cannot understand why the College Republican's scholarship offer (If it really exists, I couldn't find any mention of it on their web-site) is racist, while the scholarship offers from the UNCF are not racist, there is very little I can do to help you.

Do a web serach yourself, many examples of these pampered clowns holding pro-war rallies. Not my fault if you missed them when they happened.

As opposed to the pampered clowns that hold the anti-war rallies?

I'm really surprised I'm not getting the answer I thought I would from you guys. Damn!

Most people stopped bothering responding to your idiotic posts a while ago. I guess the concept of a volunteer military is lost on you. Or maybe you just feel that freedom should only be granted to those who hold views similar to yours.

Here is a link to the web page that lists the national scholarships offered by the UNCF. Please find for me any requirement that the recipient be 75% of any race or ethnic designation in order to qualify for a scholarship. UNCF Scholarships

And just to further clarify, here is a link to the College Republicans Home Page, please note the purpose of the organization and the reason it exists. Then compare that to the UNCF Home Page, again noting the purpose of the organization along with the reason it exists.

If after reading all of that, you still cannot understand why the College Republican's scholarship offer (If it really exists, I couldn't find any mention of it on their web-site) is racist, while the scholarship offers from the UNCF are not racist, there is very little I can do to help you.

Dude, are you for real? if ANY white kid applied for those scholarhips, he'd be laughed out of the room. Get a grip.

1. It does exist, its FSU's chapter of the college republicans that is giving it out to an FSU student

2. You still say its racist. Whats wrong with this picture then. As an engineering student, there are the National Societies for Black, Hispanic, and Women engineers. White males arent allowed to join. But what would happen if i started a National Society for white male engineers? There'd be lawsuits left and right thrown at me for discrimination.

In our society, discrimination is only wrong if the majority is doing it, and thats pathetic and hypocritical.

Dude, are you for real? if ANY white kid applied for those scholarhips, he'd be laughed out of the room. Get a grip.

Thats becuase all white kids are "spoiled" clowns born with a silver spoon in their mouths and an elephant tatooed on their asses.

In our society, discrimination is only wrong if the majority is doing it, and thats pathetic and hypocritical.

In a way I can't disagree with you. AA is 'racist' in that it favors a group based on race. But it was put in place to to try and make up for a much, much greater wrong of much longer standing. I think its time to do away with it myself, but I also think that it did serve a purpose. Hopefully America can continue to make significant progress on the race issue. Americans should be very proud of how far we have come in this regard. I think its one of the greatest achievements the country has made, though obviously there is still progress to be made

1. It does exist, its FSU's chapter of the college republicans that is giving it out to an FSU student

2. You still say its racist. Whats wrong with this picture then. As an engineering student, there are the National Societies for Black, Hispanic, and Women engineers. White males arent allowed to join. But what would happen if i started a National Society for white male engineers? There'd be lawsuits left and right thrown at me for discrimination.

I answered all of your whiney but, but, but... comments in my first post, go back and read it...

Just what I thought. Cant even answer the most simple question.

Let me ask you another...

What the !@#$ are you doing posting on a politics debate board if you are completely UNWILLING to debate any point you make?

You cant even "google" two effing words?

BTW...that nickname predates Limbaugh, you dumb twit.

Sorry bozo, the Republicans are just as bad as Dems in spending money. Take off the political blinders