dillon wants out of NE

mead107

Let's not be hasty. They don't have a 1-2 punch YET. There's plenty of time between now and opening day.

May be they'll want Willis?? :lol:

if willis was on the patriots he would get his 1500 yards easily being that he would face the jets and bills twice each year.go bills in"07

Is Henry a FA? If so, he's in a position to demand the money and carries of a #1 back. No way he'll get either from New England with Maroney already there.

And what teams are out there that need a RB? Keep in mind Micheal Bush, Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson and Kenny Irons will all be picked in the first 2 rounds and be expected to start...

Point is, starting RBs are a dime a dozen. They all have big egos and want the rock. But there are 40-50 starting caliber RBs in this league and only 32 starting jobs.

This makes no sense.

One on hand, Dillon says he doesn't want a reduced workload. On the other, he doesn't want any more wear and tear on his body. Wouldn't being in a situation where you only get 10 carries a game be ideal for someone who is concerned with his long-term health?? :lol::devil:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2776090

Point is, starting RBs are a dime a dozen. They all have big egos and want the rock. But there are 40-50 starting caliber RBs in this league and only 32 starting jobs.

I think that may be one of the greatest farces of the NFL. And 40-50 starting caliber runningbacks? I think that's laughable. Just because a few back up RB's have a nice run once every 5 games doesn't mean they are ready for a full load of carries. There is a reason they are relegated to 2nd string. It is because they have someone better.

As for Corey Dillon...I think he's probably got a year or two left, probably splitting carries like he did last year. I'm glad he'll be leaving NE however because he kicked our ass pretty much everytime we played.