The Redskins don't have any 2nd, 3rd or 4th rd picks.

Tipster19

With plenty of areas of need, salary cap limits and lack of draft picks, I think that some team will work out a deal with them. Moving back in the first round would be a start on spending less money. I can't imagine Daniel "I've got to make a deal" Snyder is going to be content to have his second pick come in the 5th rd, especially that they have so many needs to address. Is there somebody worth us moving up for at the #6 spot? Somebody is going to be dialing up Washington come draft day. New England does have two 1st rd picks, so they could be a good candidate and Shanahan/Denver wouldn't be a shocker neither, they also like to wheel and deal. If Baltimore really needs/wants an RB (Peterson), would this be a good move to get in front of Houston? Between FAs, resigning own players and trades, there is still alot of changes to happen before this draft shakes out.

With plenty of areas of need, salary cap limits and lack of draft picks, I think that some team will work out a deal with them. Moving back in the first round would be a start on spending less money. I can't imagine Daniel "I've got to make a deal" Snyder is going to be content to have his second pick come in the 5th rd, especially that they have so many needs to address. Is there somebody worth us moving up for at the #6 spot? Somebody is going to be dialing up Washington come draft day. New England does have two 1st rd picks, so they could be a good candidate and Shanahan/Denver wouldn't be a shocker neither, they also like to wheel and deal. If Baltimore really needs/wants an RB (Peterson), would this be a good move to get in front of Houston? Between FAs, resigning own players and trades, there is still alot of changes to happen before this draft shakes out.

Skins are fine with not having a lot of picks, and they are restructuring deals like crazy to get cap space. Jansen already done, Brunnell and Springs will be done next. Skins will make major signings again, and just keeping pushing off paying the piper, and somehow it all works for them(from a cap perspective, not a w-l one).

Skins are fine with not having a lot of picks, and they are restructuring deals like crazy to get cap space. Jansen already done, Brunnell and Springs will be done next. Skins will make major signings again, and just keeping pushing off paying the piper, and somehow it all works for them(from a cap perspective, not a w-l one).

They run it at Max for 4 years which is the period of a CBA......When the CBA term ends, they end up getting a huge raise in the salary cap and thus get away having to cut more players to get under the cap...They have figured out the best way to circumvent the cap....However, it is only possible if you have the cash flow to continue to keep paying....

Skins are in trouble! That spending spree is really catching up to them. Thats why I think they wont pursue neither Clements or Samuel!

I here that it's catching up to them every year!! They still manage to sign a number of "top" free agents each season.

Fortunately, they usually target the wrong ones.

They're fine as long as they don't want to win. Their formula is not working.

The Skins are Exhibit A of how to put a wrecking ball to your draft program through idiotic free agency management.

The Skins are Exhibit A of how to put a wrecking ball to your draft program through idiotic free agency management.

And what is surprising is that a HoF coach like Joe Gibbs has bought into this weird ways of giving up your draft picks. It is one thing to sign big time FA, but another to give up draft picks to get players whom you then don't even dress up for the game.

why would we help them by giving them more draft picks just to move up to #6?? ESPECIALLY after theyre raiding our Free Agents??

i think we're in a great spot with where all of our picks are now.

no need to trade up for a guy who may fall to us 6 picks later. no need to trade down for value and then lose our guy.

lets just pick our guys and get out of there.