Lavar Arrington, Carlos Emmons, Luke Petigout

Estro

I'm fully aware he's a lt, but Yes I'd sign him to to play rt. I dunno if he'd be willing to make the switch, but if he was it would be a nice way to solidify our tackle spots.

I agree 100% with that and if we can do it then McNally will certainly be the one to know for sure.

How does the Giants cutting players make room for the Cowboys in the mcGahee - jones trade? And how do the jets fans feel about this?

Willis has a baby momma in Dallas. That's too close for comfort. No way he'd go for that.

Arrington has always been an OUTSIDE 'backer. Sam in college, both sides in Washington, SLB for the Giants until he was injured.

Hey I get to correct Lori on football for once. Never did I think that would happen. In DC he actually played DE on in nickle/dime packages as well. :wallbash:

No way can he play MLB, no discipline and in fact that is the reason he was benched in Washington, it was too much Lavar going where Lavar wanted an the defense having to play with 10 guys in assignment and one who knew where he was.

Interesting how so many people want to get rid of Spikes for the same injury, now there's talk of going after Arrington. The only one worth a look out of those is Pettigout. Wouldn't mind seeing a solid veteran either at RT or backing up at LT.

Interesting how so many people want to get rid of Spikes for the same injury, now there's talk of going after Arrington. The only one worth a look out of those is Pettigout. Wouldn't mind seeing a solid veteran either at RT or backing up at LT.

Agreed