Rosenhaus admits to making comments

SACKMARINO

Give him a call and let you know how you feel. I have called several times. Thanks to Daquix for providing the phone numbers-

Drew Rosenthous phone #-305-936-1093

his brother (jason) #-305-864-3724

My fantasy football team name is the Scrodmongers. The first time I called Drew I referred to myself as Peter, the GM of the Scrodmongers and told him to cut the stevestojan. I was laughing so hard I had to hang up

Drew Rosenahaus just admited that he told the Bills that Willis wants to either be traded or start. He said Willis said nothing and that "he did all the talking" - said "your not gonna show this to the people in Buffalo are you?" lol

4236[/snapback]

The thing is, WM isn't telling Rosen-ass to shut his mouth. He's tacitly going along with this stupid crap (See: pre-draft practicing intuiting he'd be ready for 2003 and the draft-day phone call from an interested team sham).

That this sophmoric/soap opera stuff is still happening tells me WM is okay with it.

Willis' time will come if he's a good player, if it's with the Bills or not. Right now he's under contract and wearing the red, white, light blue, dark blue and silver.

Willis needs to be asked if He wants to be a Buffalo Bill!

If he doesn't, get rid of the P.O.S.!

!@#$ing !@#$! We're the ones who took a shot at his injured ass. Where the !@#$ is the loyalty.

I miss Thurmal so much. What a player he was. First ballot HOF he is!

STFU, Willis and learn from the man, Travis Henry, you son of a B word!

Willis needs to be asked if He wants to be a Buffalo Bill!

If he doesn't, get rid of the P.O.S.!

!@#$ing !@#$!  We're the ones who took a shot at his injured ass.  Where the !@#$ is the loyalty.

I miss Thurmal so much.  What a player he was.  First ballot HOF he is!

STFU, Willis and learn from the man, Travis Henry, you son of a B word!

4278[/snapback]

Calm the !@#$ down show m eWillis qoutes. These are all supposed sources close to Willis not him himself.

My fantasy football team name is the Scrodmongers.  The first time I called Drew I referred to myself as Peter, the GM of the Scrodmongers and told him to cut the stevestojan.  I was laughing so hard I had to hang up

4258[/snapback]

Now that is some funny stuff! B)

This is very upsetting to me. I just checked the broadcast video (upper right hand corner HERE) and while they haven't posted yesterday's broadcast, this is from last week.

At the end of the Drew Rosenhaus (Drew's Views) segment, he comments that he'd love to see Willis in Miami since the Bills have Henry. Then a rumor comes out about Willis' play-me-or-trade-me crap.

We need to call out this guy beyond just fuggin' with him home number. He is a major dirtbag, and we need to collectively begin a campaign to call him out on it. When that video comes out, we need to send it to all the major sports stations...sportscasters...the Monday night crew, the Sunday night crew, to Chris Berman, to anyone who will listen. They had a great time talking about this topic when it was just from a source.

NOW it's time to call out the agent as a dirtbag.

Who's with me????

The thing is, WM isn't telling Rosen-ass to shut his mouth. He's tacitly going along with this stupid crap (See: pre-draft practicing intuiting he'd be ready for 2003 and the draft-day phone call from an interested team sham).

That this sophmoric/soap opera stuff is still happening tells me WM is okay with it.

Willis' time will come if he's a good player, if it's with the Bills or not. Right now he's under contract and wearing the red, white, light blue, dark blue and silver.

4259[/snapback]

Willis said he's happy and that he'd be mad if Rosensleaze made the rumor up. However Willis owes Ronsesleaze a lot and it's not as easy as firing him or going to the media and bashing him. I also applaud TD for not doing the same thing to Rosensleaze, because he has to deal with him and can hang this over his head in the future.

Sean Taylor (Redskins #1 pick) has already fired Rosenhaus once, (maybe twice?) in the past few months. No one has been able to figure out exactly why though. Taylor, however, is a pretty strange dude, but a helluva player.

Willis said he's happy and that he'd be mad if Rosensleaze made the rumor up.  However Willis owes Ronsesleaze a lot and it's not as easy as firing him or going to the media and bashing him.  I also applaud TD for not doing the same thing to Rosensleaze, because he has to deal with him and can hang this over his head in the future.

4566[/snapback]

But here's my problem: I listened to Marv talk about it. I listened to Michael Irvin give him crap about it. They ALL should be talking about what really happened. If they can call WM to the carpet, they should do the same with DR.

This is very upsetting to me. I just checked the broadcast video (upper right hand corner HERE) and while they haven't posted yesterday's broadcast, this is from last week.

At the end of the Drew Rosenhaus (Drew's Views) segment, he comments that he'd love to see Willis in Miami since the Bills have Henry. Then a rumor comes out about Willis' play-me-or-trade-me crap.

We need to call out this guy beyond just fuggin' with him home number. He is a major dirtbag, and we need to collectively begin a campaign to call him out on it. When that video comes out, we need to send it to all the major sports stations...sportscasters...the Monday night crew, the Sunday night crew, to Chris Berman, to anyone who will listen. They had a great time talking about this topic when it was just from a source.

NOW it's time to call out the agent as a dirtbag.

Who's with me????

4545[/snapback]

I am :rolleyes:

LOL, I'm being told to calm down from a troll? 

Register first, bud then we'll talk. 

:rolleyes:

4574[/snapback]

Calm the !@#$ down now! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Archived