I feel bad for Thurman Thomas

bluenews

He retired from the NFL as a Miami Dolphin

Goes into Pro Football Hall of Fame with crackhead Micheal Irvin

:ph34r:

other than that...he had a great career!!!

No, he retired as a Buffalo Bill. Signed a one day contract the day he retired.

I believe the last time he took off the pads.......it was as a member of the Miami Dolphins!!

When you are the victim of a dumb post in which you say something that fires up most of the board and you find yourself being piled on, it is best to just lay low and let it blow over. Don't say something stupid, and then try to back it up with something stupider.

When you are the victim of a dumb post in which you say something that fires up most of the board and you find yourself being piled on, it is best to just lay low and let it blow over. Don't say something stupid, and then try to back it up with something stupider.

That's right this is our Super Bowl gift from Thurman Thomas!! We should forget everything else........I have yet to see a response that disputes my post. I 'll be waiting!!!!

That's right this is our Super Bowl gift from Thurman Thomas!! We should forget everything else........I have yet to see a response that disputes my post. I 'll be waiting!!!!

Page 14 D of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle has a picture of Thurman talking to the media after he was signed to a one-day contract so he could retire as a Buffalo Bill in February 2001. That is just one source. How much information do you need before you say "oops"

Should Jim Kelly be removed from the HOF because he said he would never come to Buffalo, and went to the USFL? :ph34r:

The only thing dumber than being wrong, is not being able to admit you are wrong - and I am wrong all the time so I know!!

:wallbash: ?

I believe the last time he took off the pads.......it was as a member of the Miami Dolphins!!

That is not what you wrote. You wrote he retired from the NFL as a Miami Dolphin. That is incorrect. He retired as a Buffalo Bill.

You might want to consider letting this thread die and coming back in a few days. Wait until it has disappeared from the first page. By then people will have forgotten it and you can save a little face.