favorite Buffalo Bills player

bluenews

Frank Reich. He had the biggest comeback in college history, and led the Bills to the biggest comeback in NFL history. Our Super Bowl record may be, um, a little tarnished, but nobody can take away that Houston win.

To achieve what Reich did, you have to be the type of person who never gives up no matter how bad things seem. And you have to inspire your teammates to do the same.

Frank Reich. He had the biggest comeback in college history, and led the Bills to the biggest comeback in NFL history. Our Super Bowl record may be, um, a little tarnished, but nobody can take away that Houston win.

To achieve what Reich did, you have to be the type of person who never gives up no matter how bad things seem. And you have to inspire your teammates to do the same.

Damn, who on earth would ever have thought that your favorite player would be a back-up QB.

You didn't specify all - time, so if you don't mind, I'll mention several.

Will Wolford

Chas Romes

Robb Riddick (who lead the Bills with 3 TDs in a great comeback @ MIA 1987?)

Roosevelt Leaks

Dobler

Frank Lewis (Ran like a deer.)

Daryl Talley for sure

Ditto on Leonard Smith

You didn't specify all - time, so if you don't mind, I'll mention several.

Will Wolford

Chas Romes

Robb Riddick (who lead the Bills with 3 TDs in a great comeback @ MIA 1987?)

Roosevelt Leaks

Dobler

Frank Lewis (Ran like a deer.)

Daryl Talley for sure

Ditto on Leonard Smith

I do mind......please edit and choose one!!

Please and thank you!!

Beebe....He was a class act..I wish he could be involved more with those offense...He had the speed...

he was bowlegged and didn't go over the middle. I would have chosen Andre Reed if he didn't throw his helmet against the Redskins!!!

bruce smith. he was a force on every play, never seen another player like him. the only other bill player i could say that about was OJ.

and if norwood makes the FG against giants, Bills win by 2 and smitty would have been isolated as the hero/true mvp for the sack on hostetler that gave them the 2 point win.

Absolutely agree. Bruce Smith and Reggie White are arguably the two best defensive ends in their prime in NFL history. I would still rather have Bruce Smith. His disruption on almost every play was outstanding and I have not seen that out of any defensive end in the league since he left Buffalo.