Puddy a Bills Fan?

Link, may require subscription

Do you have a favorite NFL team?

I always liked Buffalo in the day, but I've kind of fallen off that bandwagon for a few years now. I'm not from Buffalo. I liked them back in the day because they were kind of old school and they didn't have the money that a lot of the other teams seem to have and they played with a lot of heart. . . .

I remember having a $200 bet on Buffalo on one particular playoff game against the Houston Oilers. I was a bit hung over, as I recall, and I came downstairs at my in-laws' house, sat on the chair, turned on the TV and noticed Buffalo was losing 35-3. It was on that day, too, that my first born was to be baptized.

We watched that game, and after [bills quarterback Frank] Reich got in and they scored that first touchdown, I looked at my wife and said, "This will be the greatest comeback in history," half joking. But there was something about it where I actually believed it could happen. There was a weird energy in the air. My wife, who hates football, stayed there with me and we screamed throughout the game [which the Bills won, 41-38, in overtime] and were late to my son's baptism.

Link, may require subscription

Do you have a favorite NFL team?

I always liked Buffalo in the day, but I've kind of fallen off that bandwagon for a few years now. I'm not from Buffalo. I liked them back in the day because they were kind of old school and they didn't have the money that a lot of the other teams seem to have and they played with a lot of heart. . . .

I remember having a $200 bet on Buffalo on one particular playoff game against the Houston Oilers. I was a bit hung over, as I recall, and I came downstairs at my in-laws' house, sat on the chair, turned on the TV and noticed Buffalo was losing 35-3. It was on that day, too, that my first born was to be baptized.

We watched that game, and after [bills quarterback Frank] Reich got in and they scored that first touchdown, I looked at my wife and said, "This will be the greatest comeback in history," half joking. But there was something about it where I actually believed it could happen. There was a weird energy in the air. My wife, who hates football, stayed there with me and we screamed throughout the game [which the Bills won, 41-38, in overtime] and were late to my son's baptism.

"I always liked Buffalo in the day, but I've kind of fallen off that bandwagon for a few years now"

Sounds like a true Buffalo Bill fan! :wallbash:

He is also in that new sitcom with David Spade. He's also played "The Tick" and is the voice of the guy in the wheelchair on Family Guy.

All those roles take a back seat to his greatest role: THE VOICE OF BROCK SAMSON ON THE VENTURE BROTHERS!!

PTR