Sean Salisbury in some hot water...

Buftex

The sentence goes "We'll nip, we'll tuck, we'll go, we'll crunch, we'll Jew, we'll do it all.' And he nickeled and dimed 'em.

The stereo type is Jewish people are usually frugal. I'm sure that's what his comment referred to. Poor attempt at trying to be witty for old Shadinglebury.

can anyone who has played on an organized football team in the past 20 years verify whether coaches or players ever use the term "jewing" your way down the field?

i've heard the stereotype, but it just sounds so STUPID i find it hard to believe he really meant it. but i guess you have to consider the souce, and salisbury is quite a meathead...

First of all, we have become a pussyfied (don't mean to offend you pussies out there) country that has decided people like Phil Donohue are the sensitive men with the real answers and understanding. I don't get offended because I'm called White instead of Euro-American and I don't get offended because most TV shows make Dads out to be bumbling fools and the kids having the right answers. But it does tick me off that we have allowed ourselves to be such sensitive little twits. I'm tired of a society that expects the govt. to care of us. Tired of every "Group" needing special priviledges because they have been oppressed. Get over it and quit trying to be offended !!! Let the ignorant be ignorant and just take care of your families by spending time with them and providing for them. Then you may not "have the time" to be offended by everything in like that you disagree with. Thanks and...Go Bills !!

This will blow over very fast. Who cares what he said anyway, this freakin PC country of ours. Aaaaaarrrgghhh!!

Everyone is so fuggin thin skinned it makes me sick. If sh-- like this offends people or stresses them out then the US is a country full of pussies. If were this soft then most any country could roll on us and kick our a$$es.

Actually the Patriettes sort of Jew their way down the field on offense. All that nickel and dime stuff.....Tom Bradywitz, the Irish Jew QB of the Patriettes really gave Rashay Caldwell a thrashing.....

"OY, RASHAY, BOOBUHLUH, YIZZ EYES IS GOIN CWAZY......you should go up to da Empire State Buildin and git some glassis....."

:thumbdown:

The sentence goes "We'll nip, we'll tuck, we'll go, we'll crunch, we'll Jew, we'll do it all.' And he nickeled and dimed 'em.

The stereo type is Jewish people are usually frugal. I'm sure that's what his comment referred to. Poor attempt at trying to be witty for old Shadinglebury.

Absolutely. He should have used the word niggard or niggardly if he wanted to make a point about being stingy.

I wonder why he didn't use one of those instead.

They're both perfectly legitimate words with no racial overtones whatsoever.

Maybe SS doesn't care about appearing to be offensive to Jews.

Come to think of it, the SS never cared about the Jews at all.

Absolutely. He should have used the word niggard or niggardly if he wanted to make a point about being stingy.

I wonder why he didn't use one of those instead.

They're both perfectly legitimate words with no racial overtones whatsoever.

Maybe SS doesn't care about appearing to be offensive to Jews.

Come to think of it, the SS never cared about the Jews at all.

Dude, if he had said niggard, the furor would be that he said '!@#$'. So we would be in the same position as we are right now. And I think it is beyond SS's capability to know that a word such as niggard even exists in the English language