Steelers/Browns

bluelight05

Are any fans are planning to either the browns or steelers away games?. I cant remeber the last time we played at there stadium and if there were many bills fans there. Obviously if depends on when the games are but i think it would be cool to go to a road game.

Are any fans are planning to either the browns or steelers away games?. I cant remeber the last time we played at there stadium and if there were many bills fans there. Obviously if depends on when the games are but i think it would be cool to go to a road game.

I think the Bills are yet to play the new stadiums of either teams.

I actually wore my TKO jersey to the saints/steelers game this year, people kinda stared...

But yes, I went to the first exhibition game between the steelers and bills at Heinz Field. I most certainly will be going this year, possibly to the browns game too.

I'm planning on having the Bills Van make numerous trips up north though this year, should be a helluva year.

Anyone who's sat around me knows that I will get the crowd goin, haha.

Anybody know how easy it is to get steeler tickets? Can you get them from the front office or do you have to get them off stubhub or something like that?

I think browns ticket are fairly easy to get.

Incredibly difficult, I would think. Smaller stadium than ours, diehard fanbase = no single-game sales at the box office, and inflated prices on stubhub and the like.

First things first. Who's goin to canton when thurman gets inducted. I know i'm going with a group of atleast 20-30 people. Should be a good party weekend.

I'll be making the trip up from Cincy for sure...will likely meet my dad along the way