How Ugly Will The Ralph Get

Rico

:doh:

I'm kinda glad I'll be far away watching it on TV.

64237[/snapback]

I'm not making any predictions...but I'll say this much. If the Fish play the way they did today in NE, the Bills may very well be on the way to 0-5...

Now the Bills should KILL the Fish... on paper... But the Fish can still Rush the passer and turn the Ball over, which plays right into the Bills weaknesses. Good God that Game is going to be UGLY...I know Brady only had 76 yds Passing vs. that Fish D, and Fiedler had 250 against NE's D, so...well y'all do the math...

Anyway... maybe both Fish QB's will be out and they will forfeit!!! :doh:

What in the world has happened to my Buffalo Bills?? :D

I think you should bring some bags, and if things aren't going well by halftime, put them on. Just like the Saints fans dropped a letter and wrote 'aints' on their bags, you could drop the B and put 'ills' on them, with a thermometer in your mouth and an icebag on your head.

I think you should bring some bags, and if things aren't going well by halftime, put them on. Just like the Saints fans dropped a letter and wrote 'aints' on their bags, you could drop the B and put 'ills' on them, with a thermometer in your mouth and an icebag on your head.

64342[/snapback]

Put on some bags and lead a wave.

You'll pull a '10' on degree of difficulty.

Well, they might lose, but at least it won't be Bledsoe's fault, or Henry's, or Mike Williams, Jonas Jennings, Eric Moulds, Josh Reed, or (pick your favorite three on D).

Lord knows it won't be either Lee Evans or Willis McGahee's fault 'cause they don't play enough to warrant the blame.

The coaching will also be blameless (We must give MM credit for having a short learning curve - and he is doing better at making the Bills better. It's just that this season is toast.)

And if anyone suggests that Tommy White-Toupe DonnaHo is at fault just better reconsider their opinion brother, 'cause around these parts, them's fightin' words. I sure hope TD does his Burt Lahr impersonation at next week's press conference. It's a scream! "Snarl, snarl! Woof, woof! Put 'em up, put 'em uuup!"

Toto, I don't think we're in contention any more.