Bills fans living in NE

Johnny Coli

That must be some big-ass cubicle.

yep...that's what his name plate says...I was so tempted to call him last night after the game, but I refrained...I also refrained from starting any conversation this morning about the game...when he brought it up, I acted all nonchalant...then fired both barrels...it was very satisfiying. :thumbsup:

yep...that's what his name plate says...I was so tempted to call him last night after the game, but I refrained...I also refrained from starting any conversation this morning about the game...when he brought it up, I acted all nonchalant...then fired both barrels...it was very satisfiying. :thumbsup:

So in true T-bone form, he's probably becoming a Colts fan right before your eyes, eh? Probably online right now trying to find an XL sweatband with the Colts logo on it.

So in true T-bone form, he's probably becoming a Colts fan right before your eyes, eh? Probably online right now trying to find an XL sweatband with the Colts logo on it.

nah...after mentioning how the Pats didn't get the same calls as the Colts did, and that the Colts were "lucky" ( :thumbsup::pirate: )...he proclaims himself a Bears fan. :D

Anybody else got a hop in their step today? Biggest conference championship choke-job in history. That has a pleasant ring to it, doesn't it? Be sure to mention it if you see Bill Simmons or Boomer Esiason moping around.

While I certainly know what you are saying.....I mean, how happy can one be knowing that they have recently won 3 Superbowls, and routinely lose in, or deep in the playoffs?

I mean, it was nice, yes, but c'mon. I would gladly take the opportunity to just lose a playoff game period. Or even host one at the Ralph.

It certainly was an entertaining game right down to the final seconds. But that game was not a choke job in anybodies definition. The Pats lost a hard fought game right to the final seconds.

I was happy to see the Colts win, because to see the Pats in another SB and I probably wouldn't watch the game.

Anybody else got a hop in their step today? Biggest conference championship choke-job in history. That has a pleasant ring to it, doesn't it? Be sure to mention it if you see Bill Simmons or Boomer Esiason moping around.

Feels pretty good, to be honest. Bill Simmons lives in LA now, so chances are I wont see him.

Anybody else got a hop in their step today?

Guess how many Patriots hats or jackets I saw on the T this morning? None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Guess how many of their fans were waiting to greet them in Foxboro this morning when they returned? Zero.

And how many of them had the guts to come to stop by my office today to talk about the game? Same number.

I think the bandwagon veered off the road and hit a tree around 10:30 last night. :thumbsup:

Guess how many Patriots hats or jackets I saw on the T this morning? None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Guess how many of their fans were waiting to greet them in Foxboro this morning when they returned? Zero.

And how many of them had the guts to come to stop by my office today to talk about the game? Same number.

I think the bandwagon veered off the road and hit a tree around 10:30 last night. :worthy:

Yup. Get ready for Dice-k talk, 24-7 from here on in. The Globe wasted no time trotting out the pitchers and catchers countdown this morning. The JD Drew watch is on! :lol:

On another positive note, no win means no Pats fans rioting in the streets.

Pats loss devastates fans but keeps peace

With 30 seconds left, the doors to bars around Fenway Park last night couldn't contain the screaming.

Then came Tom Brady's season-ending interception -- and fans' universal deflation. Hundreds of Patriots fans flooded into the streets.

Waiting for them were beefy special operations officers -- some on foot, others on horseback -- occupying the area like a small army.

The gloom could be heard in the silence, punctured only by scattered epithets.

:lol: