Whats red, white, blue & blows an 18-pt lead in the AFC championsh

Ramius

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Best NFL game I've seen in quite some time. So happy it happened the way it did. Not only did the Patriots lose, but they do it such assinine fashion. Blowing an 18 point lead, letting the Colts run an extra minute off the clock after the 2:00 minute warning, and then Brady throwing the interception in the clutch. Gosh, Tom, life sucks when you actually have to get it into the end zone to win a game, doesn't it? No field goals this time.

If the Bills win 3 superbowls in a span of 5 years, do you think Pats fans would be happy? No. Shut up and let me enjoy the few happy moments I get in watching the NFL.

That's just it. You've misdirected your anger.

Be angry at the organization that's been the failure, not jealous of the one that's been a success.

That's just it. You've misdirected your anger.

Be angry at the organization that's been the failure, not jealous of the one that's been a success.

I am. But I'm sick of seeing the Pats win, not because they always win, but because they are in our division. If this was another team, I'd respect them. I hate division rivals for the mere fact that they're division rivals.

I'm not saying that Tommy and his crew aren't one of the greatest teams ever, I just didn't want to see them win again.

Like the Yankees, it's always good to see a Patriots season go down in flames.

However, we have a quandry: Did Manning lead his team from an 18 point deficit, or did the Patriots blow it?

I gotta give all the credit in the world to Peyton Manning. All of his naysayers, who said he couldn't win the big game:

SHUT THE HELL UP!!

(and did the Pats give him some help? Probably.)

This wasn't the same Patriot team we've seen the last five years, and I think the dynasty may have ended tonight. But, I thought I saw the three Mensas on the CBS postgame show (not you, James Brown) be visibly upset that they couldn't give their yearly you-know-whats to Brady and Belichick and the Mighty Bruschi (We're Not Worthy!).

Now we have the Colts Comeback. You deserve it, Indianapolis. Celebrate all night.