Colts vs. Patriots

Manning finally got the monkey off his back with the Patriots. Now he's gotta win a superbowl to legitimize himself. This will be a good game.........hopefully.

I nice steady dose of Colts passing all over the field should neutralize the Bears' version of Tampa 2!

Finally the SB I wanted...

Back in 1986... Miami should have beat the fluke NE Pats to show the assinine Bears' fans that they weren't all world!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I nice steady dose of Colts passing all over the field should neutralize the Bears' version of Tampa 2!

Finally the SB I wanted...

Back in 1986... Miami should have beat the fluke NE Pats to show the assinine Bears' fans that they weren't all world!

Miami doesn't beat Chicago again in '85.

I'm a little worried that the Bears Front4 ends up teeing off on Peyton if the Colt OLine continues to protect as poorly as they have in some recent postseason games.

Nice classy postgame comments from Belichick. "I don't know, I think both teams fought pretty hard" was as close as he could come to congratulating the Colts.

You watch. Pats fans will be all over the PI in the end zone as the reason why they lost. After years and years of having it just given to 'em. I think it's poetic. And the fact is they CHOKED. They had an 18-point lead with 31 minutes to play and gave up 35 points after that. And for Brady to throw that game-ending pick...well. It doth warm my heart.

I couldn't be happier if it was the Bills who beat them. Seriously.

Well...almost.

Nice classy postgame comments from Belichick. "I don't know, I think both teams fought pretty hard" was as close as he could come to congratulating the Colts.

You watch. Pats fans will be all over the PI in the end zone as the reason why they lost. After years and years of having it just given to 'em. I think it's poetic. And the fact is they CHOKED. They had an 18-point lead with 31 minutes to play and gave up 35 points after that. And for Brady to throw that game-ending pick...well. It doth warm my heart.

I couldn't be happier if it was the Bills who beat them. Seriously.

Well...almost.

He said about ten times that "The Colts just made more plays than we did."

He said about ten times that "The Colts just made more plays than we did."

Wow, what a dick!

On its own it's not that bad but when you combine it with "I don't know, I think both teams fought pretty hard", well that's just insufferable. :blink: