Colts vs. Patriots

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo is defintiely shifting.

But.. but.. but.. a bunch of people told me this game was over in the 2nd quarter?

Since you like to quote posts out of context, I'll repay the favor.

Thanks. It means a lot coming from such a poor, lonely put-upon Pats hater. You're one of the last of your kind and it must be difficult to be beset on all sides by Patriots apologist who don't see the game through whatever color glasses you're wearing this week.

Keep up the great work, you lone wolf you......

But.. but.. but.. a bunch of people told me this game was over in the 2nd quarter?

Thanks. It means a lot coming from such a poor, lonely put-upon Pats hater. You're one of the last of your kind and it must be difficult to be beset on all sides by Patriots apologist who don't see the game through whatever color glasses you're wearing this week.

Keep up the great work, you lone wolf you......

Hey, they just called PI!!!

You might just need a hobby...I don't care one way or the other about the Pats, but it seems pretty clear to me that they're the beneficiaries of questionable calls (much) more often than not. But hey, you know it all, so go on....

First they blew the offsides call on Wilfork who was drawn off then they called Hobbs when he didn't even touch Wayne. The fix is in!

Just give it to them....just give it to them...I am willing the Colts payback for everytime we have been !@#$ed in Foxboro

First they blew the offsides call on Wilfork who was drawn off then they called Hobbs when he didn't even touch Wayne. The fix is in!

Actually, the call was on Seymour, but don't let facts get in the way....

You're right - Hobbs didn't faceguard at all on that play - it was textbook coverage. ;)