24 Season Six Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we don't know Curtis is dead yet, btw

Also, did anyone notice in the preview for this upcoming show that they show Fayad talking to the "man behind the scenes" guy that logan took his commands from last year?

That guy was awesome on ER, and so far I like his character on '24' (from last season). I bet there will be some great scenes with him and Bauer.

Yeah, we don't know Curtis is dead yet, btw

Also, did anyone notice in the preview for this upcoming show that they show Fayad talking to the "man behind the scenes" guy that logan took his commands from last year?

They also showed Jack confronting/choking that nerdy weasel.

That guy was awesome on ER, and so far I like his character on '24' (from last season). I bet there will be some great scenes with him and Bauer.

yeah, he's the man in the high tower, directing all the pawns. he and bauer are going to tangle for sure. also now that i think about it, maybe curtis is dead, but they don't confirm it at the end of the show, we just see him lying there, right?

i guess we'll find out for sure monday.

yeah, he's the man in the high tower, directing all the pawns. he and bauer are going to tangle for sure. also now that i think about it, maybe curtis is dead, but they don't confirm it at the end of the show, we just see him lying there, right?

i guess we'll find out for sure monday.

I'd be disappointed if he were actually dead, cause I wanted to see him in the feature film when they make it. Supposedly they are shooting it - or going to shoot it - in Europe. I'd love to see this franchise jump to the big screen :bag:

I'd be disappointed if he were actually dead, cause I wanted to see him in the feature film when they make it. Supposedly they are shooting it - or going to shoot it - in Europe. I'd love to see this franchise jump to the big screen :bag:

How do they plan to do 24 in 2 hours?

A 24 hour movie 0:) That's going to be a bit long to watch :D

yeah, i'd be disappointed too, so hopefully he's not. i'm very curious to see how they would do a 24 movie. has the potential to be really great or disappointing if they can't translate to a movie format without losing what the edge. is it shooting in europe? i heard they had written the script but don't know much about it other than that.

personally, i don't think he's dead because they left it so ambiguous at the end. or, he's going to be on life support for this season and then come out of it sometime later.... there wasn't really enough build up just to kill off such a huge character as him... then again.... they did kill whats his name like that last year so....

yeah, i'd be disappointed too, so hopefully he's not. i'm very curious to see how they would do a 24 movie. has the potential to be really great or disappointing if they can't translate to a movie format without losing what the edge. is it shooting in europe? i heard they had written the script but don't know much about it other than that.

personally, i don't think he's dead because they left it so ambiguous at the end. or, he's going to be on life support for this season and then come out of it sometime later.... there wasn't really enough build up just to kill off such a huge character as him... then again.... they did kill whats his name like that last year so....

Yep, I think the article I read said they were shooting in London....or GOING to shoot in London. Not sure of the time table. And I agree about the edge factor....most of us would no doubt have huge expectations because of the quality of the show, so hopefully they won't disappoint!

And I have to admit that the way they kill off the main characters is something I both like and dislike. I dislike it because they have had some really good characters die, but on the other hand sometimes they kill someone off when you don't think they actually have the balls to do it, so it keeps you guessing. I think one of the coolest characters they killed off *****SPOILER ALERT FROM EARLIER SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!******

....was George. The whole thing with him being a total jerkoff and then ending up being a tragic hero was just awesome. I thought Eric Christian Olson did a great job playing his son....some of those scenes between the two of them were very emotionally intense. Awesome, awesome drama....

I love this damn show!!!!!!!!

Screw Curtis. I'm still bitter about the way they did in Tony.

Tony was an awesome character....I wish he was still around, too. But not as much as I wish Michelle was still around :bag:

I'd be disappointed if he were actually dead, cause I wanted to see him in the feature film when they make it. Supposedly they are shooting it - or going to shoot it - in Europe. I'd love to see this franchise jump to the big screen :unsure:

I read someplace that it would take place before season 1, so some of the characters that have been killed off can/will be in it.

How do they plan to do 24 in 2 hours?

They will call it "2" instead.

i was barely able to ever watch 24 due to my school schedule, but i was surprised to see Kal Penn (guy who played Kumar in Harold and Kumar go to white castle) doing a serious role even if it is a terrorist. Then again i was surprised to see him him as a serial murderer/rapist Tuesday nite on Law and order SVU. Kinda funny that you get to see Kumar caused a nuke to detonate in LA one nite and a psychorapist the next

i was barely able to ever watch 24 due to my school schedule, but i was surprised to see Kal Penn (guy who played Kumar in Harold and Kumar go to white castle) doing a serious role even if it is a terrorist. Then again i was surprised to see him him as a serial murderer/rapist Tuesday nite on Law and order SVU. Kinda funny that you get to see Kumar caused a nuke to detonate in LA one nite and a psychorapist the next

And he was a Lex Luthor henchman in Superman Returns, which I watched Sunday night. Make that 3 days in a row.

i thought ol kumar was pretty convincing in 24. he's got some versatile acting chops i guess. more power to him, harold and kumar is a classic

Any prognostications for tonight? Inquiring minds want to know:

- How many times will Jack scream "WHERE IS THE _______?"?

- How many times will Jack inform someone that "he can't do this anymore."?

- How many times will we be shown that, yes, torture always works?

In spite of its silliness, this show is great televison. Really interested to see where they go now that most of L.A. has been exposed to A-bomb radiation.