Hey LT

Just what did LT do to lose that game, pray tell? Pats didn't "win". SD gave them the game.

Look, LT didn't blow Brady after the game. By failing to do so, he revealed himself to be classless and worthless, despite the fact that he was far and away the best player in the NFL this year. Or something like that. I dunno.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all.

The NFL knows there are tons of suckers out there who bet this sport and watch it for that reason. They do not care who covers.

The suckers make the smart money rich. So it was written, so it is, so shall it ever be.

Even though I hate the Patriots, how can a Bills fan not root for a team that is just good and better than you. Yeah sure they're our rivals and this run only means the Patriots and the Jets will be talked about more come next year in our division, but how could you not root for them. They're good and they are the only team people in the Northeast can really root for.

BTW: LT, I loved you for fantasy football, I rooted for you to do well, I rooted for your team the entire SEASON, but once fantasy football is over and I don't have to root for you anymore. LT what you said about the Patriots should make any fan, of any team upset at you. THEY BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE. TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE LINDELL! :blink:

Even though I hate the Patriots, how can a Bills fan not root for a team that is just good and better than you. Yeah sure they're our rivals and this run only means the Patriots and the Jets will be talked about more come next year in our division, but how could you not root for them. They're good and they are the only team people in the Northeast can really root for.

BTW: LT, I loved you for fantasy football, I rooted for you to do well, I rooted for your team the entire SEASON, but once fantasy football is over and I don't have to root for you anymore. LT what you said about the Patriots should make any fan, of any team upset at you. THEY BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE. TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE LINDELL! :blink:

Are you F'n kidding me? <_<

BTW: LT, I loved you for fantasy football, I rooted for you to do well, I rooted for your team the entire SEASON, but once fantasy football is over and I don't have to root for you anymore. LT what you said about the Patriots should make any fan, of any team upset at you. THEY BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE. TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE LINDELL! <_<

This has got to be a joke right? What kind of self respecting fan can root for a divisional rival? :blink::cry:

Completely agree.

It's nice to see an organization that just "gets it." They don't draft safeties and WRs with high picks, they are well coached and bottom line, they're pretty !@#$ing good, division rival or not...

Hey! You !@#$tards get yourself another thread to argue in, let's keep this on topic.

The point is that even TWO days later, LT's still bitching and moaning about it. I have no sympathy for LT. NONE. The guy was classless when he played the game in Buffalo, his team-mate Merriman is the ULTIMATE in classlessness, and he's being a total hypocrite.

Hey! You !@#$tards get yourself another thread to argue in, let's keep this on topic.

The point is that even TWO days later, LT's still bitching and moaning about it. I have no sympathy for LT. NONE. The guy was classless when he played the game in Buffalo, his team-mate Merriman is the ULTIMATE in classlessness, and he's being a total hypocrite.

so do your fuggin civic duty and go to espn radio. Mike & Mike are doing a poll about who's right/wrong. Go cast your vote for LT to "just shut up". Also, don't forget to change yer panties, you wet yourself again.

i kid about the wetting part

LT, cry me a river. Your team is allowed to do some stupid meaningless dance, but other teams are not. Come on. It's a stupid dance - invented by a player who is a cheater nonetheless. Get over it. As the cliche goes, if you can dish it out, you gotta be able to dish it in.

LT is superman and all, but despite that, he is not the coach. In my eyes Marty lost them the game not LT.

Blame this loss totally on Marty. Going for it on 4th and 11 instead of kicking a 48 yard FG? Not much wind that day either. They get those 3 and the game at least goes into OT. Nice job Marty. ;)

Looks like I'm not the only one to think LT should STFU.

He's this week's "Just Shut Up" award winner on Mike and Mike.

So now Mike and Mike are some kind of venerable authority? Chrissakes.

I love it. The media say 'jump' and the world says 'how high.' It's perfect that they have the best player in the league to sh-- on because it gives them an instant out for not calling out the Pats for the jerks they were last week.

So now Mike and Mike are some kind of venerable authority? Chrissakes.

I love it. The media say 'jump' and the world says 'how high.' It's perfect that they have the best player in the league to sh-- on because it gives them an instant out for not calling out the Pats for the jerks they were last week.

There was an online poll setup on their ESPNRadio Webpage. It was not them making the judgement it was fan based.

Blame this loss totally on Marty. Going for it on 4th and 11 instead of kicking a 48 yard FG? Not much wind that day either. They get those 3 and the game at least goes into OT. Nice job Marty. ;)

that's not why they lost...you dont lose a game in the middle of the first qtr

Marty did not muff a punt, fumble an interception or headbutt another player, the players lost the game not Marty...