Who was LT going after at the end of the game?

Avalanche

The Pats did Merriman's famous dance to mock SD. LT said it was "disrespectful" and could have come from NE's "coach". You're a star LT but that's way over the top. He'll be eating those words tomorrow.

the Pats doing that doesn't bother me for some reason...probably because the dance is so incredibly retarded looking to begin with

The Pats did Merriman's famous dance to mock SD. LT said it was "disrespectful" and could have come from NE's "coach". You're a star LT but that's way over the top. He'll be eating those words tomorrow.

wow, that is almost as "disrespectful" as a young player sending a ten year vet a box of popcorn so he can enjoy the playoffs from his couch

what goes around comes around. merriman is one of the biggest rub it in trash talkers in the league. if LT has a problem with that he should shart with his own team mate

? Don't get the reference here...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6317616

Shawne Merriman added some thoughts of his own when responding to criticism from fellow NFL Defensive Player of the Year candidate Jason Taylor, telling the North County Times, "I sent (Taylor) a 'Lights Out' hat and a 'Lights Out' T-shirt and a bag of popcorn so he can watch us in the playoffs."

Stop crying like a little baby, LT. I don't like the Pats but am glad they won. Roid-man Merriman and arrogant, obnoxious Rivers really get on my nerves. Now it seems like all the 'best RB ever' talk has gone to Tomlinson's head.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I thought LT was trying to get away from Pats that were trying to give him congrats. It looked like to me that LT just wanted off the field.

That's exactly what it looked like to me. LT trying to get off the field and the Pats wanting to congratulate him on a good game or whatever. I wouldn't want to talk to those idiots either!!!

That's exactly what it looked like to me. LT trying to get off the field and the Pats wanting to congratulate him on a good game or whatever. I wouldn't want to talk to those idiots either!!!

Yea exactly, LT just wanted outta there and they kept grabbing him and he was like, man get off me