Society hits a new low

Ramius

My favorite college meals were a plate of uncooked elbow macaroni microwaved for 1 minute with a splash of pasta sauce and two peices of toast with cheese in the middle. My roomates got a kick out of my toast-n-cheese.

My every other day college meal was....elbow noodles..Campbells Cream of Mush...can of Tuna...Genny Light...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So what did you drink on the off days?

My big college meal was: egg noodles, can of tuna, and a couple scoops of miracle whip. Keystone was the drink of choice.

I drank Genny Light all through High school and college....we had a bar in the back of my buddies Hot Dog Stand with a magic wall...you pulled the tab and beer always flowed out of it....we never changed it..we belive it was the Genny beer fairy

I drank Genny Light all through High school and college....we had a bar in the back of my buddies Hot Dog Stand with a magic wall...you pulled the tab and beer always flowed out of it....we never changed it..we belive it was the Genny beer fairy

Or it was the Hot Dog stand backed up to the mens room of the local high school stadium?

I was grocery shopping the other day and when i wandered through the frozen foods, i found something that surely is a sign of the downfall of society...

FROZEN HAMBURGER HELPER!

Thats right! for those people too damn lazy to complete the complicated and strenuous task of browning ground beef and mixing it with HH, they now have the frozen version. Just add it to a pan and heat. I wanted to stand there and assault the first person i saw buying it with normal boxed helper and packages of ground beef.

I don't why they call it hamburger helper.....it does just fine by itself!