Society hits a new low

Ramius

I was grocery shopping the other day and when i wandered through the frozen foods, i found something that surely is a sign of the downfall of society...

FROZEN HAMBURGER HELPER!

Thats right! for those people too damn lazy to complete the complicated and strenuous task of browning ground beef and mixing it with HH, they now have the frozen version. Just add it to a pan and heat. I wanted to stand there and assault the first person i saw buying it with normal boxed helper and packages of ground beef.

I was grocery shopping the other day and when i wandered through the frozen foods, i found something that surely is a sign of the downfall of society...

FROZEN HAMBURGER HELPER!

Thats right! for those people too damn lazy to complete the complicated and strenuous task of browning ground beef and mixing it with HH, they now have the frozen version. Just add it to a pan and heat. I wanted to stand there and assault the first person i saw buying it with normal boxed helper and packages of ground beef.

Sammy loves that stojan. Mix in a packet of silica and a gallon of water and he is set for a month.

My every other day college meal was....elbow noodles..Campbells Cream of Mush...can of Tuna...Genny Light...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I used the Lipton's Butter & Herb Noodle packet with a can of tuna fish. Wait... I still do! :thumbsup:

My every other day college meal was....elbow noodles..Campbells Cream of Mush...can of Tuna...Genny Light...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That doesn't sound half bad, really....I could even go for some noodles and a little butter...noodles rock.

I'd need the Genny light to be cold....DAMN cold. :thumbsup:

I used the Lipton's Butter & Herb Noodle packet with a can of tuna fish. Wait... I still do! :thumbsup:

we used to go to Hoagie Bros on Main St in N Buffalo..order a sub with EXTRA lettuce...come home take most of the extra lettuce off, put intoa bowl with dressing..voila...free salad....

we used to go to Hoagie Bros on Main St in N Buffalo..order a sub with EXTRA lettuce...come home take most of the extra lettuce off, put intoa bowl with dressing..voila...free salad....

:thumbsup:

FROZEN HAMBURGER HELPER!

Meh....talk to me when it comes in a Hot Pocket. :thumbsup:

What was the prep time on that....and was pickle juice optional?

20 minutes...though one time I left the water boiling for like 3 hours..completely boiled the water away...we were in an intense fooseball game and forgot about our gourmet meal...

20 minutes...though one time I left the water boiling for like 3 hours..completely boiled the water away...we were in an intense fooseball game and forgot about our gourmet meal...

Why do I care why you care why I care that you can't spell foosball?