Cowboys-Seahawks

To catch a ball, you have to control it and make a football move. He did neither.

He started running, that's a football move. He just immediately slipped and dropped it. The first time I saw it I thought the ball was a lot closer to the ground. But the replay to me showed he easily caught it and started to make a move and then dropped it to the ground. It just all happened in a second.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't made my mind up yet on that game, cause Grossman does suck, but he may get a quick pull. My big money next week is on the Ravens... it's gonna be crazy all week here in Baltimore, and that stadium will be insane on Saturday. Here's to Ray Lewis putting a Mo Lewis on PGump. :thumbsup:

I wonder if there will be much made of the Colts playing a playoff game in Baltimore considering what happened in 84.

I wonder if there will be much made of the Colts playing a playoff game in Baltimore considering what happened in 84.

i dont think this is the first time the colts have been to baltimore in the playoffs. i know theyve definitely played some regular season games there

Wow....rough press conference. If it was possible to feel sorry for the Cowboys, I would tonight.

I actually really was pulling for them, my father is a die hard and he took it pretty hard, although, he's been lucky enough to see several great Dallas teams, it was still hard to see the old man keep muttering "unbelievable" to himself, I remember I said the same thing after the Music City forward pass

I wonder if Romo will be the holder at the Pro Bowl :thumbsup:

What an amazing game. So many close plays. It is unbelievable that guy caught Romo - and it did look like Romo was still going to try to stretch the ball out but just *barely* lost the ball a bit at the last second.

BTW - when Seattle punted at the end my 8 yr old son said "Why didn't they just go in the shotgun and run around a little then throw it as high as he could - there would be no time left" - I guess that would be too risky to actually do, but thought it was an interesting idea...

I wonder if Romo will be the holder at the Pro Bowl :thumbsup:

What an amazing game. So many close plays. It is unbelievable that guy caught Romo - and it did look like Romo was still going to try to stretch the ball out but just *barely* lost the ball a bit at the last second.

BTW - when Seattle punted at the end my 8 yr old son said "Why didn't they just go in the shotgun and run around a little then throw it as high as he could - there would be no time left" - I guess that would be too risky to actually do, but thought it was an interesting idea...

Yeah, with a stretch, he might not have scored, but picking up the first down was a reasonable goal (and would have had about the same result as a TD). Romo blew this game good. I bet Drew is smiling right now

If there was less time they probably would've run around a little bit, but with 8 seconds it was too risky.

I think the spot call was **probably** the right call, but it is too bad replay had a big part in this game.

That last tackle was amazing - that guy better get some credit because he won the game for the seahawks.

tonyhomo.com is halway amusing tonight...can't believe Drew kept it updated all season.

WHAT A FINISH! I KNOW NOW THAT I WON'T DRAFT ROMO FOR MY FANTASY TEAM NEXT YEAR. HE'S NOT THAT GREAT!

Fantasy team references after a playoff game?

Further proof how stuff off the field is driving the NFL to all time ratings highs

WHAT A FINISH! I KNOW NOW THAT I WON'T DRAFT ROMO FOR MY FANTASY TEAM NEXT YEAR. HE'S NOT THAT GREAT!

Fantasy team references after a playoff game?

Further proof how stuff off the field is driving the NFL to all time ratings highs