Sabans Gone!

Yup, LA -- just reading the thread titles over there is worth the price of admission...

:lol:

You'll probably enjoy Dan Le Ba$tard's rip job in the Herald, too:

Saban leaves as a loser, weasel

Whoaaaaa Nelllllieee thats a complete rip on the fraud that was Saban. And I loved every bit of it. :rolleyes:

Good luck to any student that buys this drill.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos the next clown to take the helm in Miami? God I hope its MM.

South Florida media is tearing Saban up. Calling him a liar, loser, coward ect. Meathead was gone anyway , they got his number this year. 3rd and 10....3 yard pass play. gotta love it!!!

They haven't picked a good coach since Shula left, but the fact remains while Nicky was there the Fish would not and could not bring in a good coach. They now, unfortunately, have a possibility of doing so. Although personally, I'm hoping for them going off the board and picking Rich Kotite. 3rd time's gotta be the charm. Right? :rolleyes::lol::thumbsup:

jimmy johnson was a very good coach for the dolphins.when he left he had built them a top notch defense and a good run game.

Heck, they could bring in Kay Stephenson or Hank Bullough to coach the Fins and the talking heads at ESPN would annoint them as a wild card team. Death, taxes, and the pre-season hype of the Miami Dolphins - three things you can take to the bank. I am so tired of the hype that is given to this team year in and year out.

It says their bringing back Mike Shula as Offencive coordinator, cool! :lol:

I saw the one where the poster wanted Mike Shula as HC, and listed the reasons why:

"+ Good offensive mind

+ Tight with the Shula tradition

+ Knows the game "

:thumbsup:

Yeah, go ahead hire Mikey, feel the Shula "experience" .

It feels like this :rolleyes:

I saw the one where the poster wanted Mike Shula as HC, and listed the reasons why:

"+ Good offensive mind

+ Tight with the Shula tradition

+ Knows the game "

:lol:

Yeah, go ahead hire Mikey, feel the Shula "experience" .

It feels like this :rolleyes:

Uh, who is Saban replacing in Alabama?

One of the few must-reads left at the WWL, Pat Forde, dropping the hammer on Lil' Nicky:

Saban only lied when his lips were moving

PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. -- With Nick Saban en route to a coronation in Tuscaloosa, it's officially time to change the vocabulary used to describe college coaches.

"Integrity" is out. "Character" is out. "Teacher" is out. "Leader of men" is out.

"Liar" is in.

They're not going to tell the truth to us, but we can tell the truth about them. It's this: They'll say anything to get recruits on campus, and they'll say anything to get media members off their backs when angling for a different job. And the panting attempts by school administrators, fans, other coaches and many media members to portray them as men of superior moral fiber needs to stop.

They're coaches, that's all. That makes them part of a pack of lying liars who only lie when their lips are moving -- and Saban's lips have moved most recently.

The Miami Dolphins coach denied being interested in or a candidate for the job at Alabama so many times we all lost count. But we weren't naive enough to believe him -- and Wednesday proved why. He's fundamentally unbelievable.

His name is Tim Thomas.

I think there are some good assistants again this year who will be HCs. Chicagos Ron Rivera, Pittsburghs Ken Wisenhunt, and San Diegos Cam Cameroon will be in the hunt for HC vacancies.

Actually its Jim Johnson.