Diet Starts today

diver

What type of diet are you going on?

I'm aiming to eliminate all simple sugars and processed carbohydrates.

This mixed in with 3 days weight training and 3 days cardio rotated over a 7 day span.

I followed this plan for a few months last year and I dropped about 10 pounds and put on some muscle.

Fell off the wagon a month ago though and hammered down snack cakes, doughnuts and pizza(s)-numerous.

I lost fifteen last year and kept it off. Mostly lost it in the summer because of a bug I picked up in Central Asia, but exercise and diet helped me keep it off. I've avoided the scale the past week and am starting today with pretty much what would be considered the weight watcher diet...only without the meetings.

This mixed in with 3 days weight training and 3 days cardio rotated over a 7 day span.

I followed this plan for a few months last year and I dropped about 10 pounds and put on some muscle.

Fell off the wagon a month ago though and hammered down snack cakes, doughnuts and pizza(s)-numerous.

My plan is similar. Using Weight Watchers as a guideline, cutting back on the carb's. February last year through June went from 218 to 192. Went to the gym 3-4 days a week. 30 minutes of treadmill, and about an hour of weights. I've gained back about 5#, virtually all within the last month. My next goal is to get to 187. I believe I can be there in 8-10 weeks

being the idiot that i am, what kinds of things contain alot of simple sugars and processed carbs and what are the easiest and most accesible alternatives?

I'm giving Nutrisystem for Men a try this month, coupled with 3 days cardio and 3 days weight lifting. Today is day 1 in terms of the food. It's not bad. I lost 20 lbs on Atkins a few years ago, but it slowly crept back on. I think this will be more managable becasue I can eat the "good carbs" and the meals are more or less prepared already.