Go Boise State......

Lv-Bills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and especially since michigan lost to USC, win it to create a BCS controversy again. I hate when the BCS gets it right.

Bingo. Even though I'm a Penn State and Big Ten fan (in the bowls)....this would be great if Boise can pull this off. And in grand fashion no less.

I'm not one to talk about fixes, but there was DEFINITELY something screwy on that coin toss...the girl that tossed the coin had a very bewildered look on her face when the ref said tails.

Probably because one side of the coin had a picture of oklahoma and the other had a bronco or something on it. It amazes me this doesnt get screwed up more often.

I love these games where the little guy (Boise) comes out with such intensity that the big Guy can't match it. 14-0 is a great start but at some point you'd think the Sooners could start matching that intensity level and talent.

I love these games where the little guy (Boise) comes out with such intensity that the big Guy can't match it. 14-0 is a great start but at some point you'd think the Sooners could start matching that intensity level and talent.

Yeah, I would think Homa's line will wear down Boise's defense. That's what usually happens when say, a MAC team is upsetting someone.......sooner or later, lineplay takes over for the big boys.

I find it odd that Barry Alvarez is in the announcer's booth when Wisconsin played earlier today...I know he's no longer the coach, but it was my understanding that he is the AD...

:)

(I suppose that he could've flown from Tampa to Phoenix...?)

I'm not one to talk about fixes, but there was DEFINITELY something screwy on that coin toss...the girl that tossed the coin had a very bewildered look on her face when the ref said tails.

I think the coin hit a shotgun mic on the way up.