Saddam is dead

scribo

Sad thing is some Americans tried to stay the execution by filing suit in Washington that the execution violates Saddams rights as a defendant in pending civil cases :o

It was filed by Nicholas Gilman. I am not sure if he is an American, but he is one of Saddam's lawyers, or, I should say, was one of Saddam's lawyers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There WOULD be some, that would love to overthrow you. Your killings of the Dolphins is renowned. You sick bastard. :thumbsup:

SDS' world renowned brutally sadistic torture of the Dolphins has rightfully earned him the respect (and fear) of Wallers such that none would dare challenge him :(

Even thru legendary TSW Civil Wars such as RJ/Flutie and Picard/Kirk, SDS managed to tighten the noose on his bloody reign of terror

:o

I've seen several people die, all in some way because of this bastard. I don't want to see the video, but I won't turn away of it is on.

There's one out there now, filmed from a different location than the official one they've been showing on the news. Looks like it came from a video cell phone, so the resolution is crappy.

There's one out there now, filmed from a different location than the official one they've been showing on the news. Looks like it came from a video cell phone, so the resolution is crappy.

Yeah, it's on Revver.com. Edit - For being so secret and whatnot, they let some guy in with a video cell phone?

Yeah, it's on Revver.com

Word of caution before anyone goes looking for it, it's abit graphic (you are after all watching a person die)

Edit - For being so secret and whatnot, they let some guy in with a video cell phone?

Edit - That way they can keep the "official" video secret and say its out of respect for his family, allah, justice, etc. Meanwhile they let the cell video leak so they can show the world :o

Edit - That way they can keep the "official" video secret and say its out of respect for his family, allah, justice, etc. Meanwhile they let the cell video leak so they can show the world :o

Yes yes.... that's what I thought. Cell phone video.. nice. I'm sure Akbar went home and decided to post it on his MySpace.com account and tell all his friends about it.

yeah ...he dies the same day we reach 3000 casualties. High price to kill a not sh-- dictator. He was a bad guy, but the world is full of !@#$s like him. Here's an idea...now that he's dead, no weapons of mass destruction, a civil war breaking out...let's get the f out of there!

yeah ...he dies the same day we reach 3000 casualties. High price to kill a not sh-- dictator. He was a bad guy, but the world is full of !@#$s like him. Here's an idea...now that he's dead, no weapons of mass destruction, a civil war breaking out...let's get the f out of there!

3,000 deaths.

-Jeff