who should play this season finale ?

ganesh

I think the following players should get playing time, to see if they will be part of the bills in the future.

1. Craig Nall

2. Anthony Thomas

3. Andre Davis

4. Sam Aiken

5. Brad Butler

6. Aaron Merz

7. Duke Preston

8. Matt Bowen

9. Coy wire

10. Jon DiGiorgio

11. Mario haggan

12. Ashton Yobouty

13. Jim Leonard

14. Eric Powell

7 on offense, 7 on defense...

I think the following players should get playing time, to see if they will be part of the bills in the future.

1. Craig Nall

2. Anthony Thomas

3. Andre Davis

4. Sam Aiken

5. Brad Butler

6. Aaron Merz

7. Duke Preston

8. Matt Bowen

9. Coy wire

10. Jon DiGiorgio

11. Mario haggan

12. Ashton Yobouty

13. Jim Leonard

14. Eric Powell

Losman is one game away from being one of three Buffalo Bills QB's (Kelly/Kemp) to take all snaps in all 16 games...I think it's a responsibility he wants bad and I think they'll stick with him. I agree with just about all the others though...

8. Matt Bowen

9. Coy wire

10. Jon DiGiorgio

11. Mario haggan

12. Ashton Yobouty

13. Jim Leonard

14. Eric Powell

Bowen and Youboty definitley need to play more, they most likely will be retained and need to develop a presence on this team.

1. Craig Nall

2. Anthony Thomas

3. Andre Davis

4. Sam Aiken

5. Brad Butler

6. Aaron Merz

7. Duke Preston

8. Matt Bowen

9. Coy wire

10. Jon DiGiorgio

11. Mario haggan

12. Ashton Yobouty

13. Jim Leonard

14. Eric Powell

The only guy I'm listing is Ashton Yobouty. Nate status is uncertain and McGee has been just pitiful at times this year. Unfortunately CB could very well leap frog some of the more discussed needs on this team.

1. Craig Nall

9. Coy wire

12. Ashton Yobouty

I'll second seeing heavy Youbouty duty.

Poor Craig Nall saw a career oppurtunity. Now what ?

And who doesn't want to see more of Coy Wire. Who can possibly form an opinion on this man of mystery ?

Everyone. This team does not have the luxury of throwing games away to give the young guys work. Each game is part of the learning process for the younger starters. Especially a tough road game like this.

Right On Duey, screw the Ravens and their chance at a bye week, we are not going to lay down for those dogs and futher more we are building for next season's playoff run. There are scores to settle and goals to be met. Everybody plays to see how they respond to the challenge of getting up for a game after a devestating loss. JP needs 190 for a 3000 yard season Willis needs 40 or so for a 1000 yard season and we NEED to kick somebodys ass for what happened last week. F the freakin ravens we are going for the throat, I expect no less from Big Dickey J. <_<

Yobouty needs to play a lot. Other than that, play to win. We have plenty of rookies and young guns playing each week anyway. This is not the time to change that. Let's knock this cocky Baltimore team down.

Let J.P. finish the season. He deserves it. Nall may be around next year, but I wouldn't be upset if Marv trades him and signs a vet backup or just keeps Holcomb. Nall has no future in Buffalo, don't waste the opportunit for J.P. to join one hell of an elite group of Bills QBs to take every snap in a season.

1. Craig Nall

2. Anthony Thomas

3. Andre Davis

4. Sam Aiken

5. Brad Butler

6. Aaron Merz

7. Duke Preston

8. Matt Bowen

9. Coy wire

10. Jon DiGiorgio

11. Mario haggan

12. Ashton Yobouty

13. Jim Leonard

14. Eric Powell

bull sh--. that's what training camp's for. the bills need to go to baltimore and try to win a football game. anything less would be a disgrace to the franchise and fans.

The heck with throwing this game! I refuse to give any team a win just to see what the future holds for other players on the team.

Obviously if they didnt show it in camp, they wont against the Ravens! Besides thats what camp is for, for players to prove they are worthy of a spot on the 53 man roster.

I fully expect all starter to be in this game and play balls to the wall. This team is not like the Mike Mularkey teams Buffalo had here, this Dick Jauron team is going to Baltimore to play some football.

Trust me this Bills team is looking forward to making an upset.

Can you imagine if all starters play for both teams and Buffalo wins! The mentality of this team will be even higher then it is now, I couldnt imagine how training camp will be next year.

Granted our team dont have anything to play for, but this game is bigger for the Bills then most think. Its a chance to let a high calibur team know they are lucky the Bills are not in the playoffs!

The last team the Ravens want to see is a rugged team that loves to hit come into their house to play. That team is the Buffalo Bills......

So basically, jump on a plane fly to Baltimore, get off the plane, get suited up, go stretch, then GO KNOCK THE RAVEN SQUAD RIGHT IN THEIR MOUTH, let them know the Bills come from Buffalo to represent and are here to win the game.

1. Why, you want to see if he's a capable back-up? That's what preseason is for.

2. We've seen plenty. He and Willis are a capable 1/2. He isn't a #1 though.

3. He's played well on ST. He won't crack the roster as a 1 or 2 or 3.

4. See #3.

5. Preseason.

6. Play him and Butler and you better play Nall as well, cause the QB is likely to get killed.

7. He's a starter.

The starters should play, hopefully no injuries, but you have to play to win.

1. Why, you want to see if he's a capable back-up? That's what preseason is for.

2. We've seen plenty. He and Willis are a capable 1/2. He isn't a #1 though.

3. He's played well on ST. He won't crack the roster as a 1 or 2 or 3.

4. See #3.

5. Preseason.

6. Play him and Butler and you better play Nall as well, cause the QB is likely to get killed.

7. He's a starter.

The starters should play, hopefully no injuries, but you have to play to win.

:censored::)