Bills vs. Titans [Game Thread]

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are lucky. Been trying to a radio feed on my mother's and just realised - no speakers on her PC......AAAAARGH!!!!!

876211[/snapback]

Okay looks like the Bills got the First Quarter Swiss Cheese Defense out of their system with little damage

Here come those adjustments we're all hoping for.

I can't get my field pass up at all.  I go too sign in, it appears to do so, but then it won't bring the game up...just goes back to the log in page.  Pissing me off!

876177[/snapback]

Call Real Networks. It's a problem on their end. I've had to call em before on that.

How on earth can the Bills have invested so much in their secondary through the draft and free agency and yet still have Kiwaukee "the human 3rddown conversion" on the field? I'd much rather see Youboty getting snaps in the nickel but at the very least can we please send Kiwaukee packing about 30 seconds after this season is over?

Please?!

And how on Earth can Fairchild draw up that beautifully designed TE screen with Gandy pulling on teh misdirection, then 5 minutes later we see him pissing away timeout #498 because for some (*^*&%^$^#reason he gets caught with his pants down when he goes empty inside the freaking 5?!

He bugs the snot out of me.......

How on earth can the Bills have invested so much in their secondary through the draft and free agency and yet still have Kiwaukee "the human 3rddown conversion" on the field? I'd much rather see Youboty getting snaps in the nickel but at the very least can we please send Kiwaukee packing about 30 seconds after this season is over?

Please?!

876221[/snapback]

Unfortunately we are not in practice ... the coaches must see something that tells them that Youboty is not ready, as he has played about a total of 2 minutes in the past 14 games.

man, Travis could have 150 today. Our D is just full of holes.

I thought VY would be a bust. Props to him. He's a good player now and he could be a great player soon enough. He does not seem careless with the ball like Vick.

man, Travis could have 150 today.  Our D is just full of holes. 

I thought VY would be a bust.  Props to him.  He's a good player now and he could be a great player soon enough.  He does not seem careless with the ball like Vick.

876227[/snapback]

:wallbash:

He was averaging about 2 yards per carry, in his first 5 carries. He has had one long run and that boosted his average.

So is Vince Young looking really that good? He hasn't missed a pass yet?

876228[/snapback]

What Vince Young is looking is directly at Kiwaukee Thomas. Fisher is a great coach and we can expect to see heavy doses of Travis Henry between the tackles and a bunch of 3rd down completions on Kiwaukee. :wallbash: