Sunday Night 12/31

Vinny4sum

I was just on the NFL.com web site checking out next week's schedule and it states a game will be moved to 8:15 pm.

Did I miss the announcement and the NFL didn't update the schedule? Or have they really not decided which game to move?

I was just on the NFL.com web site checking out next week's schedule and it states a game will be moved to 8:15 pm.

Did I miss the announcement and the NFL didn't update the schedule? Or have they really not decided which game to move?

875116[/snapback]

NFL has SIX days in week 17 to move a start time...thus, may not know until Monday.

NFL has SIX days in week 17 to move a start time...thus, may not know until Monday.

875119[/snapback]

This better not be the case. I plan on going to the game if it has playoff implications, if not giving to to my brother so he can take his kids. But I ain't got no shot of going if at 8.30

OK, but the link says that they have to make the announcement no sooner than 12 days in advance. Considering it's 9 days until December 31st, I would have thought the announcement would have been made by now.

875148[/snapback]

Read again ... 6 days for week 17

If we're in line to have a decent shot at the playoffs, this game's getting flexed. The Ravens haven't had a lot of national TV exposure thanks to the AFC west (Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs) and NFC East (Giants, Dallas, Eagles) having a stranglehold on national games.

The other possibilites are PIT/CIN and ATL/PHI. If we lose, and the Jags are in contention, it could be JAX/KC.

Either way, I'd say I doubt it will be the BUF-BAL game. If the first-round bye is settled this week, they'll be sitting starters either way and I'm sure NBC wouldn't want that.

Either way, I'd say I doubt it will be the BUF-BAL game. If the first-round bye is settled this week, they'll be sitting starters either way and I'm sure NBC wouldn't want that.

875190[/snapback]

I guess we have to root for the Steelers and Colts....