Any Bills fans in Albany NY

Estro

I'm a 21 year old season ticket holder who is a senior at the University at Buffalo. Normally I attend all the home games, but being that this game is on X-mas eve I'll be here in Albany for a night dinner party with all of my relatives.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can watch the game. Zap2itnow.com shows that cbs will be showing the patriots jaguars game here in Albany so that means I have to go somewhere to see the Bills huge game this Sunday. I'm pumped for the game, but not so pumped about probably having to watch it in a crowded loud bar.

I was home the weekend before t-giving and caught the Bills Texans game at the Side Door Cafe across from Crossgates. It was alright they had the game playin and all but small tv and not the best situation. If anybody has any suggestions i'd love to hear from you. Or even better yet if anyone had DirecTV and the sunday nfl ticket I'd be more thanwilling to pay you and watch the game with a fellow Bills fan (I realize that is asking a bit much though considering it's on x-mas eve, but just figured I'd throw that out there)

Thanks to anyone who can help, I appreciate it.

I'm a 21 year old season ticket holder who is a senior at the University at Buffalo.  Normally I attend all the home games, but being that this game is on X-mas eve I'll be here in Albany for a night dinner party with all of my relatives.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can watch the game.  Zap2itnow.com shows that cbs will be showing the patriots jaguars game here in Albany so that means I have to go somewhere to see the Bills huge game this Sunday.  I'm pumped for the game, but not so pumped about probably having to watch it in a crowded loud bar.

I was home the weekend before t-giving and caught the Bills Texans game at the Side Door Cafe across from Crossgates.  It was alright they had the game playin and all but small tv and not the best situation.  If anybody has any suggestions i'd love to hear from you.  Or even better yet if anyone had DirecTV and the sunday nfl ticket I'd be more thanwilling to pay you and watch the game with a fellow Bills fan (I realize that is asking a bit much though considering it's on x-mas eve, but just figured I'd throw that out there)

874739[/snapback]

The Ravenswood or Rusty nail in Clifton Park are both good. At the Ravenswood we actually get a room with 2 flat screen tv's to ourselves.

The Ravenswood or Rusty nail in Clifton Park are both good. At the Ravenswood we actually get a room with 2 flat screen tv's to ourselves.

874759[/snapback]

I had a good friend who worked at the Ravenswood for quite a while. I'm not sure if she still works up there, but when we went, we had a great time with the free handouts and all.

If you're from Saratoga, why don't you go out to Peabody's or the Stadium cafe? I am from the area, and I believe that that is where a couple of my Bills friends will be going to watch the game.

If not, maybe we'll come up to the "Wood".

I'm a 21 year old season ticket holder who is a senior at the University at Buffalo.  Normally I attend all the home games, but being that this game is on X-mas eve I'll be here in Albany for a night dinner party with all of my relatives.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can watch the game.  Zap2itnow.com shows that cbs will be showing the patriots jaguars game here in Albany so that means I have to go somewhere to see the Bills huge game this Sunday.  I'm pumped for the game, but not so pumped about probably having to watch it in a crowded loud bar.

I was home the weekend before t-giving and caught the Bills Texans game at the Side Door Cafe across from Crossgates.  It was alright they had the game playin and all but small tv and not the best situation.  If anybody has any suggestions i'd love to hear from you.  Or even better yet if anyone had DirecTV and the sunday nfl ticket I'd be more thanwilling to pay you and watch the game with a fellow Bills fan (I realize that is asking a bit much though considering it's on x-mas eve, but just figured I'd throw that out there)

874739[/snapback]

Jillians in dowtown Albany is a great place to watch the game. When I go, I take my 12 year old son, we go downstairs where the video arcade is and usually get a seat directly under a tv. Bartenders have been good guys, leave you alone, but get you a cold one (pop or beer) if you need one. So, I have my little Bills fan, I get some wings, a beer or two, and every now and again there is another few bills fans to watch the game with. In fact, last weekend, the bartender mentioned the game was on a big screen tv in a sitting area with leather couches and chairs. The picture was not great, but definitely good enough to see how Joey Harrington's earned his 0.00 passer rating! This last game was little loudbecause there are alot of video games down there, but usually there isn't a problem.

Direct TV next year for sure, but Jillians is fun. Sorry I can't help you out this year with that this year. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there this weekend, but if you're going let me know.

Tim

Courtney's is the Bill's Backer bar in Latham (just off the circle). Good food and the beer is not too expensive.

Also the Hill Street Cafe on Madison near the plaza is a good place too. They put the Bills game on the big plasma screen.

ALSO:

I have to drive to Rochester during the game on Sunday. Does anybody know a radio station in the Utica area that will have the game? I have Albany, Syracuse and Rochester covered but I'm worried that I won't be able to find a signal around Utica.

874739[/snapback]

I went to school in Saratoga and used to go to Peabody's or Stadium Cafe.. They show all the games. Lots of big TV's. Probably a half hour ride for you though. But they're definitely nice places to watch the games.. Check out www.thesaratogalife.com if you want to get their exact addresses.

Does anybody know a radio station in the Utica area that will have the game?

875035[/snapback]

Print this out and throw it in your glove box;

CALL LETTERS FREQUENCY CITY

WGRF 96.9 FM Buffalo

WEDG 103.3 FM Buffalo

WNSS 1260 AM Syracuse

WNBF 1290 AM Binghamton

WKRT 920 AM Ithaca

WRIE 1260 AM Erie

WPIG 95.7 FM Olean

WAUB 1590 AM Auburn

WFLR 1570 AM Dundee

WGVA 1240 AM Geneva

WBKX 96.5 FM Dunkirk

WUTQ 1550 AM Utica

WRNY 1350 AM Rome

WIXT 1230 AM Little Falls

WADR 1480 AM Remson

WSPQ 1330 AM Springville

WCMF 96.5 FM Rochester

WZKZ 101.9 FM Alfred/Hornell

WABH 1380 AM Bath

WELM 1410 AM Elmira/Corning

WACK 1420 AM Newark

WPIE 1160 AM Trumansburg/Ithaca

WBRR 100.1 FM Bradford

WJTN 1240 AM Jamestown

WWSE 99.3 FM Jamestown

WTMM 1300 AM Albany

874739[/snapback]

874739[/snapback]

There's a member here, PetrinoInAlbany, who you might want to contact via PM.

Try the Albany Teletheater. I haven't been there this season, but I hear they upgraded the TVs, which were pretty good last year. I now go to the Ravena bowling alley for the no home tv road games, but that's a little far from Guilderland.

For the record, Petrino moved about 90 miles south and will be in Connecticut on Christmas Eve.

Been going to the Union Inn in schenectady on lower Union street . About 8 -12 Bills fans most games . We used to go to Flightline Pub on rt 50 , has changed hands . My son Matt and I heading down on sunday , have to be home at 4:30 .

Print this out and throw it in your glove box;

CALL LETTERS FREQUENCY CITY

WGRF 96.9 FM Buffalo

WEDG 103.3 FM Buffalo

WNSS 1260 AM Syracuse

WNBF 1290 AM  Binghamton

WKRT 920 AM Ithaca

WRIE 1260 AM Erie

WPIG 95.7 FM Olean

WAUB 1590 AM Auburn

WFLR 1570 AM Dundee

WGVA 1240 AM Geneva