Per V-Coach

HtownBillsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be able to watch it from the comfort of my home. Its called The Sunday Ticket, buy it people. Best investment I ever made. Especially at the rate the Bills are going if you dont plan on being there get the ticket.

874187[/snapback]

Is that pic your bully?

I will be able to watch it from the comfort of my home. Its called The Sunday Ticket, buy it people. Best investment I ever made. Especially at the rate the Bills are going if you dont plan on being there get the ticket.

874187[/snapback]

IIRC, it is still blacked out in the local market regardless of having ST.

874187[/snapback]

Are people in the blackout zone still able to watch the games if they have sunday ticket?

874187[/snapback]

And some of you guys need to remember that not everyone can physically get a dish or afford one.

Is that pic your bully?

874189[/snapback]

No, I have a one though. Hes all white with a little brindle. And he is a 65 lb bowling ball with legs. Hes named after Rosco Parrish. My next pup will be a mini english bull similar to the one in my avatar. You have one?