GOING TO BILLS VS. RAVENS!

SuperBills12

There's an outside shot I'll go to Ravens game. If the Bills win this week it will increase the chances though it would be a major hassle as I have a friend coming into town (NYC) the day before and I'd have to stick him in the car and buy him a ticket too (and then speed back to NYC for New Years Eve). Still, I might go ahead and do it.

Marriott Inner Harbor - Bills - Ravens Tailgate Package

Package includes:

• One night's accommodation at the Baltimore Marriott Inner

Harbor at Camden Yards

• One Tailgating Pass for a complimentary pitcher of beer, wings

and nachos at Whitecap Tavern on game day (limit one pass

per room)

All this for $139 per room, plus tax. The offer is valid for the night of December 30, 2006 at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards.

Walking distance to the stadium.

Marriott Inner Harbor - Bills - Ravens Tailgate Package

Package includes:

• One night's accommodation at the Baltimore Marriott Inner

Harbor at Camden Yards

• One Tailgating Pass for a complimentary pitcher of beer, wings

and nachos at Whitecap Tavern on game day (limit one pass

per room)

All this for $139 per room, plus tax.  The offer is valid for the night of December 30, 2006 at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards.

Walking distance to the stadium.

873214[/snapback]

Not a bad package @ all. I wish I'd seen that before making hotel reservations. Even though I live in the area, I'm staying downtown that night to avoid dealing w/ the drunks on the roads.

BTW, we are having a pre-game tailgate that Sunday @ Sliders Bar and Grille, which is about a block and a half away from M&T Bank Stadium.

Hopefully Baltimore's finest won't give you a hard time at the game. Two friends of mine got booted from a Bills/Ravens preseason game a while back for being too rowdy for some prim and proper types while they cheered for the Bills.