How is no one ridiculously excited!?

I seriously almost pissed my pants last night when the Bengals got wholloped. I will be screaming at the television this weekend (that is, if I'm not black out drunk screaming at the game) for cinci, baltimore, and... ugh... I guess the Pats and Fins...

BUT CMON PEOPLE, THIS TEAM WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO FINISH 7-9!!!!

WOOOOO BUFFALO.

Oh... and this thread is just so people can bash their heads against the keyboard in exciement and not look like too much of an ass.

Tom, don't give me crap on this.

I will be screaming at the television this weekend (that is, if I'm not black out drunk screaming at the game) for cinci, baltimore, and...

872701[/snapback]

You should root for Baltimore to lose so they won't have anything (or much) to play for next week. Pittsburgh is no threat to us if we win out.

Oh, and ;lkjfdsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ridiculously excited ? Ridiculously confused !

Blacked out, then out of civilization for a few weeks, then... PLAYOFFS ? PLAYOFFS ? Can it really be so ? What a difference a month makes.

I am so freaking jacked for this weekend its ridiculous. Usually this feeling is followed up with a feeling of taking a swift kick to the nuts. But i Billieve this year!!!

872709[/snapback]

This is why I just can't get too excited. Those kicks in the nuts take their toll.

I seriously almost pissed my pants last night when the Bengals got wholloped.  I will be screaming at the television this weekend (that is, if I'm not black out drunk screaming at the game) for cinci, baltimore, and... ugh... I guess the Pats and Fins...

BUT CMON PEOPLE, THIS TEAM WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO FINISH 7-9!!!!

WOOOOO BUFFALO.

Oh... and this thread is just so people can bash their heads against the keyboard in exciement and not look like too much of an ass.

Tom, don't give me crap on this.

872701[/snapback]

Put the Coy Wire jersey down. Put it down.

It should be a very exciting game. I am glad that I have tickets to see it in person. Who knew when I got the tickets at the beginning of the season that the game would have some meaning. Spending X-mas eve with Big Tom at the Ralph. It doesnt get any better than that.

Tell the family I said Merry Christmas.