Greetings from Tennessee

vinceyoungfan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god...this guy is a Carolina Hurricanes' fan.

874269[/snapback]

the icing on the proverbial cake is that tennesseans that are super die hard and really care about football give a sh*t only about the Vols and not the Titans, even if they are from the central part of TN LOL

Please don't feed the trolls.

874270[/snapback]

It'll be fun, kinda like when Kenny from Half Baked fed the diabetic horse pizza, cookies, popcorn, candy, etc. Most of us know what happened after that.

"BUTTERNUTS!"

"HIS NAME IS BUTTERCUP!"

"BUTTERCUP!"

lol you guys are a bunch of dumbshits and !@#$s. Ill be back after the bills have lost on sunday so i can listen to you all cry and blame the game on JP loseman and how your D couldnt stop travis or vince.

874169[/snapback]

Repeat after me: Paint chips and salsa are not an appropriate appetizer.

These guys make Long Island Phil look college-educated

874326[/snapback]

I enjoyed Long Island Phil.

His quips were amusing and in good humor. This fresh batch of mutants that rolled in. I'm not sure I come off that unimaginative and witless at my own funeral.

There were a few years in my life that I was heavily involved in bad stuff, I don't really remember any football until the late 90's. I was a teenager, and I was partying too much to worry about football.

874197[/snapback]

So let's get this straight.

You are running around telling us to trust you that Roos is better than Hopkins ever was yet you were a wasted teenager who didn't even see the first 100+ games of Hopkins career?!-0

I never thought I'd make such a statement, but by god boy there isn't a single person on this board stupid enough to converse at your level.

I'll be back to rub it in your faces

Bet you won't........

LOL... Look, I am an old school Bills fan... Now, I am a Titans fan. Trust me, Roos is a better player than Hopkins ever was at any given point. Roos might not be quite as athletic as Hopkins, but he's smarter, stronger, and plays with better technique.

Mike Munchak -- Our OLine Coach said that Roos was the best player he's ever had to coach.. And he said that even before he was drafted last year.

Besides, This sounds like a good time to start a thread asking the Titans fans who they think is better?

873806[/snapback]

What happened? You got all inspired by watching NASCAR and went out driving 110 MPH making only left-hand turns then forgot to put on your signal when you finally turned right. You probably caused a calamity when the peanut trucks behind you swerved into a pile up on Root 40. Most likely people weren't able to get to Popeye's and Walmart for days all because of you.

For a moderator, you sure are a jackass.

874483[/snapback]

Guess what old school, I'm also a jackass when I'm not a moderator.

I haven't ever been anything but respectful of you and this forum's members.

Yeah, like when you said you were going to come back and "rub it in our faces"?

Your dignity and class are a wonder to behold, the true epitome of old school manners.

Good bye...

:lol::(:lol:

First this:

the bills are going to get spanked sunday. such a terrible team that nobody cares about. i think the lions have been talked about more than the bills this season. but anyways have fun cheering for this team the next couple of seasons, they arent gunna get any better. lol hey isnt McGahee the rb that said hes the best in the NFL? haha oh man.. right..

874091[/snapback]

lol you guys are a bunch of dumbshits and !@#$s. Ill be back after the bills have lost on sunday so i can listen to you all cry and blame the game on JP loseman and how your D couldnt stop travis or vince.

874169[/snapback]

Now this?

Just curious, will the bills be wearing their throwback jerseys sunday? i actually like those.

874650[/snapback]

You fcking serious man? Go back home...

I live here in NashVegas. Most of the Titans fans here seem pretty cool. But honestly, they are for the most part the very definition of "fair weather" fans. When the team was struggling earlier this year they were all ready to lynch Jeff Fisher...For my money, the best coach in the NFL. He's smart and knows how to get the most out of his players. Can you imagine Saban or Belichick having nut cases like Pacman Jones and Albert Haynesworth on their teams?

SupDawg and Titans20 probably are UT fans...Now that my friends is truly scary...