Who's Dumber?

Alaska Darin

Man does that board suck. I just went over there (do I get put in the poll now? :ph34r:) and all they post is pretty much 'our team will win, you guys will lose'. The morons just don't have the capacity to actually talk football, its sad.

"Its like trying to watch a bunch of retards hump a doorknob."

Go Bills!

I've got to go with Dax, Holcomb's Arm, or Deluca.

867758[/snapback]

Tough choice. All 3 definitely bring a special brand of retard to the table. But, if i vote, will my vote regress to the mean and thus be rendered worthless?

I'm Banned over there.

BuffaloSixPack it was.

868018[/snapback]

You can have mine if you want. I've been a member there since 2003 and have had a slight bit of fun giving them the "Man, what happened to this site. There used to be some good, intelligent fans here, but all I see now is proof positive that Miami special ed classes finally got their computers up and running."

There's a particularly good thread where a guy claims they have the greatest NFL defense ever. :lol:

I've got to go with Dax, Holcomb's Arm, or Deluca.

867758[/snapback]

You're a sore loser. I've pretty much won that statistics debate over in PPP--both the binomial portion (a small win) and the appearance of regression toward the mean portion (a 50+ page win). You've embarrassed yourself enough by losing, don't make it worse by having it said you lost to an idiot.

That said, I voted for Fins fans being dumber than JSP. For one thing, JSP has had enough grief lately by winning that tard of the week award. In addition, we're talking about Fins fans!