Schobel Video on BuffaloBills.com

CosmicBills

I might have missed a post about this video earlier in the week, but the video in the multi-media section with Schobel discussing his AFC DPOW award is worth checking out. Especially the wiffle ball comments. It had me laughing out loud. :ph34r:

I also love how he just keeps !@#$ing with the reporters who call him a "high motor guy".

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

I also love how he just keeps !@#$ing with the reporters who call him a "high motor guy".

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

867512[/snapback]

You and me both. That "high motor" b.s. annoys the crap out of me. It is as if people just can't believe he is fast, yet they watch him play. What are they mising?

He "finishes" plays because his SPEED allows this, not his "motor." :ph34r:

It has been a pleasure to watch AS develop from a fast rookie, to one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. B-)

Wow - I never heard him speak before - it was definitely surprising to me to hear him talk. As said above - definitely does not lack appear to lack "confidence" in his abilities.

I thought the most interesting thing was how he said last year he saw he was jogging downfield after certain plays - and this year he and all the other linemen are always running after the play. Love that.

It is good to see Aaron get some props, he deserves it. He has probably been the Bills' most consistant player for the past half decade (can argue Fletcher). It's a shame that it has taken this long for fans to get to know him and actually hear him speak more than a sentance or two from his locker after a game. You can see from the interview that he is a quite guy and doesn't like to talk about himself, but he is starting to open up and the media is beginning to pay more attention to him as he continues to get better. I casually know him and bump into him from time to time. He has a quite sarcastic personality that people are beginning to see, and is very down to earth. He's just a polite good ole boy and family guy from Texas.

I'm glad TD locked him up last year and he'll be a Bill for a while. What's even more to like about him is that he and his wife like Buffalo and are happy here.

You and me both. That "high motor" b.s. annoys the crap out of me. It is as if people just can't believe he is fast, yet they watch him play. What are they mising?

He "finishes" plays because his SPEED allows this, not his "motor."  :ph34r:

It has been a pleasure to watch AS develop from a fast rookie, to one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.  B-)

867539[/snapback]

Thank you. At least someone agrees with me on this.

Re: Schobel, the guy is friggin hilarious. just a down home good 'ol southern boy. Just keep on piling up the sacks AS, and those deserved pro bowls will come.

Re: Schobel, the guy is friggin hilarious. just a down home good 'ol southern boy. Just keep on piling up the sacks AS, and those deserved pro bowls will come.

867922[/snapback]

He is hilarious -- the funny thing to me is that I think that clip is the most I've heard Schobel talk in his entire tenure with the Bills...COMBINED.

Based on that interview and personality, I want to hear more interviews in the future. Gotta love people who know how to play hard but also know that the game is just that -- a game.

He is hilarious -- the funny thing to me is that I think that clip is the most I've heard Schobel talk in his entire tenure with the Bills...COMBINED.

Based on that interview and personality, I want to hear more interviews in the future. Gotta love people who know how to play hard but also know that the game is just that -- a game.

867996[/snapback]

Now I think we can say Schobel will be in the Pro Bowl...he's getting national coverage as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...ht&lid=tab1pos1

The biggest thing i took from this interview was when he said he likes this defense...he's told to play pass first on every down then react....

Now we know why are DE's have shooting upfield most every down this season....the coaches & the scheme

Now I think we can say Schobel will be in the Pro Bowl...he's getting national coverage as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...ht&lid=tab1pos1

868050[/snapback]

Am I the only one who expected this sentence:

"It would mark the fewest sacks since 2002, when the Houston Texans entered the league,"

to end, "adding nearly 100 sacks per year to the league total."?