What is the movie you absolutely hate...

Tux of Borg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyld Stallyns!

San Dimas High School football rules!

868559[/snapback]

Best 5 of 7?

On the topic of Keanu - SPEED. That has got to be the worst high gross movie in the history of modern cinema. I rented that POS and got halfway through it before I called it a night and watched something more entertaining, like QVC and CPAN.

That is why we need Eddie Van Halen!

One of the funniest movies ever, IMO.

868568[/snapback]

If you watch it now, chances are you think it sucks ass. I still watch it for the nostalgia every time it comes on.... even the sequel.

-Jeff

If you watch it now, chances are you think it sucks ass. I still watch it for the nostalgia every time it comes on.... even the sequel.

-Jeff

868581[/snapback]

Actually I watched it on DVD not too long ago.

Forgive me, but I still think it's funny.

For me it's Lord of the Rings... for some reason I just can't get into it.

867253[/snapback]

The same with me. Read about two pages of a book and stopped. I don't mind fantasy if it has half a chance of being possible. A writer who invents a different world because he is unhappy with the one he finds himself in is fine, in itself. It's not my cup of tea in this case. To my mind, LOTR makes no sense, book or movie. The story would been interesting to me only if the monsters had had a chance to eat some, if not all, the hobbits.

Actually I watched it on DVD not too long ago.

Forgive me, but I still think it's funny.

868584[/snapback]

I still like watching those movies. Nothing like misprouncing socrates, and having george carlin as rufus.

I forgot another one. Lost in Translation. Seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. After a few of us watched it, all we could come up with was:

1) What the !@#$?

2) I want the last couple hours of my life back

868598[/snapback]

I ended up with that through one of my ex's leaving it in my collection. I watched it once fell asleep 20 minutes, i tried the next nite same result.

I haven't seen it mentioned but have to go with Fargo and have to admit not too big on Old School and in general anything with Will Ferrell.

868661[/snapback]

No fan of Anchorman, Zoolander, or Talledega Nights? I love those movies, even his work on kids movies like Curious george or kickin and screamin. Seriously, nothing like the line "San Diego... German for a whale's vagina"

I still like watching those movies. Nothing like misprouncing socrates, and having george carlin as rufus.

I ended up with that through one of my ex's leaving it in my collection. I watched it once fell asleep 20 minutes, i tried the next nite same result.

No fan of Anchorman, Zoolander, or Talledega Nights? I love those movies, even his work on kids movies like Curious george or kickin and screamin. Seriously, nothing like the line "San Diego... German for a whale's vagina"

868742[/snapback]

I like Ben Stiller but absolutely hated Zoolander too. Anchorman was good; of course I absoltely love Steve Carroll and felt he stole the movie. I have yet to see Talledega Nights but have to admit from the previews it looks funny.