Willis McGahee loves sandwiches

ROCCEO

Why is noone bringing up the fact that our "star" RB was seen on the sideline of last weekends game scarfing down a sandwich.

Now theres a player befitting of wearing a buffalo uniform. Although, I almost had a heart attack because I was laughing too hard to breathe when they cut to him on the sidelines munching on a big ol' bite of it.

I can never EVAH recall seeing a pro athlete eating a sandwich in the middle of a game.

Its absurd.

Side note: did anyone else notice hte Combos ad during the sunday night game:

tagline Combos:What your mom would feed you if you were a man.

The question is where did he get a Cheese/Ham sandwich ? It is sold in the concession stands. Did he sneak it in his gym bag from home ?

Some time ago, wasn't one of basketball players caught on tape eating a Hot dog during a game ?

Why is noone bringing up the fact that our "star" RB was seen on the sideline of last weekends game scarfing down a sandwich.

Now theres a player befitting of wearing a buffalo uniform.  Although, I almost had a heart attack because I was laughing too hard to breathe when they cut to him on the sidelines munching on a big ol' bite of it.

I can never EVAH recall seeing a pro athlete eating a sandwich in the middle of a game.

Its absurd.

864566[/snapback]

He's gotta be tough. How many people puke and can then eat a sandwich and resume something like a football game?

The history of sandwiches

1st Century B.C. - The first recorded sandwich was by the famous rabbi, Hillel the Elder, who lived during the 1st century B.C. He started the Passover custom of sandwiching a mixture of chopped nuts, apples, spices, and wine between two matzohs to eat with bitter herbs. The filling between the matzohs served as a reminder of the suffering of the Jews before their deliverance from Egypt and represented the mortar used by the Jews in their forced labor of constructing Egyptian buildings. Because he was the first known person to do this, and because of his influence and stature in Palestinian Judaism, this practice was added to the Seder and the Hillel Sandwich was named after him.

Man, do the Jews ever do anything that doesn't remind them of their suffering? Sheesh!

did you not hear that he emptied the contents of his stomache earlier in the game, if he hadnt eaten that sammy, he probably would have been unable to return to the game, physically

Now theres a player befitting of wearing a buffalo uniform.  Although, I almost had a heart attack because I was laughing too hard to breathe when they cut to him on the sidelines munching on a big ol' bite of it.

Its absurd.

864566[/snapback]

Remember when Eric Moulds was a rookie in training camp and he had a pizza delivered to the training field.  :lol:  Took him a long time to get past that gaff. :bag:

864635[/snapback]

The Eric Moulds pizza incident was in college, I believe during a college all star game, leading to comments by Dave Wannedstat that he would never want eric moulds to play for his team. When moulds was drafted by us in 96 I believe it was Thurman who had pizzas delivered to training camp as a gag to the eric moulds incident.

The Eric Moulds pizza incident was in college, I believe during a college all star game, leading to comments by Dave Wannedstat that he would never want eric moulds to play for his team.  When moulds was drafted by us in 96 I believe it was Thurman who had pizzas delivered to training camp as a gag to the eric moulds incident.

864640[/snapback]

You are correct :bag: