Bills @ Ravens (12/31/06) Tailgate Information

R. Rich

DATE, TIME, PLACE

The tailgate will be Sunday, December 31st, 2006 at Sliders Bar and Grille, which is located at 504 Washington Blvd in Baltimore. It's across the street from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and just about a block or so away from M&T Bank Stadium.

The tailgate will begin at 10:00am and will last until about 1:30pm. Those who plan on staying at Sliders to watch the game are more than welcome to stay beyond 1:30pm.

COST

The cost for the buffet will be $10.00 per person.

MENU

Here's the menu (all included in the $10.00 fee):

Burgers

Chicken Tenders

Fries

Chili

Potato salad

Cheese and vegetable platter

Chips

Pretzels

Sodas

and, oh yeah...

WINGS!!

DRINK SPECIALS

In addition, there will be drink specials (not included with the $10.00 fee):

2 for 1 beers (Yuengling and Miller Lite)

2 for 1 rail drinks (rum, gin, and vodka)

I am also working on possible door prizes and other giveaways.

Hope to see you there!

Guest Justin

Hello to all the bills fans that were at the raven game, and at Sliders. We totally controlled the enviroment outside of that bar, and it was great to see all the bills fans. If anyone has any pictures from the tailgate party outside of sliders, it would be amazing if they could be uploaded, i had lost my camera on the trip. Anywho go bills!

Hello to all the bills fans that were at the raven game, and at Sliders. We totally controlled the enviroment outside of that bar, and it was great to see all the bills fans. If anyone has any pictures from the tailgate party outside of sliders, it would be amazing if they could be uploaded, i had lost my camera on the trip. Anywho go bills!

Hello yourself.

I brought my camera to the game, but didn't think to take one damn picture. I was busy collecting money and monitoring the buffet area upstairs. Oh well. I know a few people took pictures; maybe they'll share.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello yourself.

I brought my camera to the game, but didn't think to take one damn picture. I was busy collecting money and monitoring the buffet area upstairs. Oh well. I know a few people took pictures; maybe they'll share.

Right, picture that - Rich monitoring a buffet!

That is like Sylvester monitoring Tweetie Bird. <_<

Right, picture that - Rich monitoring a buffet!

That is like Sylvester monitoring Tweetie Bird. :)

Oh if only that were true. Since I was responsible to collect the money, I wasn't able to indulge as most of the others, including Psycho Ward 86, were able to. Oh well, it's a labor of love for me.