Pinto Kenny on ESPN tonight

SACKMARINO

Jeez...of course...I just saw him a few weeks ago, at the Texans game...I recognize the bowling ball shots!

After watching the feature, I was going to say that it was a shame he was wearing a Coy Wire jersey in his national tv debut....but seeing him get covered in condiments...it all makes sense...a Coy Wire jersey and a pair of zubas seem like the right attire for the party!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez...of course...I just saw him a few weeks ago, at the Texans game...I recognize the bowling ball shots! 

After watching the feature, I was going to say that it was a shame he was wearing a Coy Wire jersey in his national tv debut....but seeing him get covered in condiments...it all makes sense...a Coy Wire jersey and a pair of zubas seem like the right attire for the party!

863934[/snapback]

Kenny is actually good buds with Coy's father.

I have tailgated with Kenny several times.  Kansas City and San Antonio.  I am flying into to Buffalo for the Fish game this weekend.  I have never tailgated with Kenny in Buffalo.  What is his location at Wilson Stadium?

863990[/snapback]

he's about 100 yards to the right of the field house, the first row of cars, youll see some big tall bills flags and lots of people

Just saw it.  12:30pm central time.  Cool.  That was filmed at the opener.

864424[/snapback]

Yeah, except a lot of people have told me that it started with Kenny crawling through the pinto, which is the middle of the show! ESPN can't do anything right.

So annoying.

Just saw it.  12:30pm central time.  Cool.  That was filmed at the opener.

864424[/snapback]

That was the photo link I put up earlier, Diane, just a couple shots at the end of the tailgate with the ESPN crew.

This weekend when I see him I will *try* to get some of the action on digital video and post it on youtube (only with his permission that is). In the meantime I hope someone gets a copy of the ESPN special - I am dying here!

I hope he makes it to the WNYTBDGPS Friday. He has at least once in the past.

Saw the special today. It was great.

Kenny is definitely one of a kind.

I've partied with him in Seattle, Minnesota, Dallas, San Francisco, twice in San Diego, and twice in Oakland, and he has attended a few of the recent NFL Drafts with me. I have yet to experience his tailgate in Buffalo though. I can not wait for that day to come.

BillsYoung1127 Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Who is this guy?

I want to party with HIM.

This guy is awesome, and a little more diehard than me.

A little more diehard than you? :w00t::P:doh:

Sorry man, when it comes to being a diehard, nobody comes close to Kenny?

This Sunday will be his 211th consecutive game. God Bless you Kenny.

Anyone know if this is re-airing??

Or anyone have it stored on there DVR what can make a DVD/VHS of it??

Missed out and definitely want to see this!!

865620[/snapback]

It might be on NFL Network Friday (if you get it). Check your listings.