my god, our uniforms look awful.

jester43

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely feel like they are too complicated....I do say, however, the royal blue numbers on the away jerseys look pretty badass in contrast w/ the navy

Honestly though, I don't care what they're wearing, as long as they're winning

Call me crazy, but they are starting to grow on me. I guess that winning makes them look better. I do like the retro look though. I dont like the home(blue) jersey with blue pants. They look like a high school team.

862458[/snapback]

I think that the current colors (the darker blue, grey, and light blue and red) on the throw back design with a modification to the standing buffalo-may be curre t helmet but white instead of red coloring (like old school...those could be tight)

Looked like both teams were determined to sport their ugliest uni's possible.

862556[/snapback]

My 1984 Panasonic TV is rapidly biting the dust - no red - so both teams looked blue and green and hideous! :thumbsup:

Anyway, I truly hate both our yoke unis and the use of two different blues. I'd prefer to go back to the 90s or 80s look, or with the retros IF they used a darker blue.

In the meantime, I am wondering if anyone out there has one of these HDTVs and, if so, what do you think of it?

I've gotten used to the Bills unis, even the fugly white jerseys that look like the Montreal Alouettes.

But the Jets look awful in green pants. When they wear the green on green combo, they look like a bunch of boogers running around on the field.

862889[/snapback]

I love the dark pants and dark unis, for many teams. I like the seahawks and jets unis like that.

The only combo i don't really like is white pants with white uni in regards to Bills. I think if we did remove the red stripe down the side our unis would look somewhat better, though.

I've stated this before, but if any changes were to happen with the jersey, next season would be an appropriate time. The Bills have now worn this set for five years, which is the minimum a team must wear a uniform before having new changes approved. And with new leadership in and TD gone, they may want to rid themselves of something that has direct ties to Satan himself.

please give us the throwbacks next year!

862446[/snapback]

Throwbacks are definetely the best but if you watch some old games, you will see how goofy the other colors looked.... it's hard to say it.

Dark blue pants and shirts are the best right now though, great look, when all dark blue... better football colors than the lighter shiny blue...

me too, fan in san diego.  from what i've heard, the players like the blue on blue, so that's why they wear it.  i really don't see what the big deal is.  i think the uniforms look fine.  they're still conservative, it's not like the broncos or bengals with crazy stripes going all over the place. get over it already, we've been wearing these uniforms for four years now!

862601[/snapback]

This is the 5th year, so we can finally replace them with go with the actual colors of the Bills - royal blue.

Return to tradition.

Thanks again for joining us. 

And tomorrow on "The View".....Tom Cruise chimes in with his suggestions on the Bills uniform attire.

862956[/snapback]

:( ...call me a homo if you want...i don't care....i hate it when my teams look stupid on the field.

:( ...call me a homo if you want...i don't care....i hate it when my teams look stupid on the field.

863192[/snapback]

I hate it too

when they look stupid because of how they are playing on the field, not because they look stupid cause their uniform is the wrong shade of Blue, or a vertical strip on the right might make them look slimmer