my god, our uniforms look awful.

jester43

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but they are starting to grow on me. I guess that winning makes them look better. I do like the retro look though. I dont like the home(blue) jersey with blue pants. They look like a high school team.

862458[/snapback]

they don't look as bad to me as they used to. but i wouldn't say they're growing on me. more like the rest of the NFL is catching up

anyone seen the titans or bengals uniforms lately? :thumbsup:

They're great when they stick to blue on blue and white on white. It's when they mix and match the jersey and pants colors that they look like asshats.

862468[/snapback]

BUT, they were intended to be worn as either a blue jersey and white pants or vice versa...it wasn't until the 2nd year that they started wearing all blue and and/or all white. and when they wear the single colors, the stripes on the side are mismatched anyway. the whole thing is a big cluster!@#$ and needs to be replaced. they just look ridiculous.

BUT, they were intended to be worn as either a blue jersey and white pants or vice versa...it wasn't until the 2nd year that they started wearing all blue and and/or all white.  and when they wear the single colors, the stripes on the side are mismatched anyway.  the whole thing is a big cluster!@#$ and needs to be replaced.  they just look ridiculous.

862521[/snapback]

If I remember right they did start wearing blue on blue that first season (also Bledsoe's first year) in 2002. Infact I know they did.

Incidentally, the Titans new pants look like footie pajamas.

I like the Uni's actually.

862582[/snapback]

me too, fan in san diego. from what i've heard, the players like the blue on blue, so that's why they wear it. i really don't see what the big deal is. i think the uniforms look fine. they're still conservative, it's not like the broncos or bengals with crazy stripes going all over the place. get over it already, we've been wearing these uniforms for four years now!